buzz - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of buzz in Hindi
- गुंजन करना
- a low, continuous humming or murmuring sound, made by or similar to that made by an insect. ( एक कम, निरंतर गुनगुना या गुनगुनाना ध्वनि, जो एक कीट द्वारा बनाई गई या उसके समान है। )
- make a humming sound. ( गुनगुनाओ ध्वनि। )
- move quickly or busily. ( जल्दी या व्यस्तता से चलें। )
- (of a place) have an air of excitement or purposeful activity. ( (एक स्थान के) उत्साह या उद्देश्यपूर्ण गतिविधि की एक हवा है। )
- The only sounds were the crackling of the fire and the buzz of nocturnal insects waking up. ( केवल आवाज़ें आग की चिंगारी थीं और निशाचर कीटों की भिनभिनाहट जाग उठी थी। )
- But I was just getting ready to meet Caren - they were going to buzz me, and we were going in their car. ( लेकिन मैं कैरन से मिलने के लिए तैयार हो रहा था - वे मुझे बुलाने जा रहे थे, और हम उनकी कार में जा रहे थे। )
- Sign up, and the likes of Brad will buzz you Thanksgiving night and tell you to go to bed. ( साइन अप करें, और ब्रैड की पसंद आपको धन्यवाद रात को गुलज़ार करेगी और आपको बिस्तर पर जाने के लिए कहेगी। )
- It really keeps life interesting and refreshes you so you can buzz along at top speed at school come Monday. ( यह वास्तव में जीवन को दिलचस्प बनाये रखता है और आपको तरोताजा करता है ताकि आप स्कूल आने वाले सोमवार को शीर्ष गति पर चर्चा कर सकें। )
- the buzz of the bees ( मधुमक्खियों की भिनभिनाहट )
- I knew it would be hard but I was genuinely excited and got a real buzz from the fact the education authority had asked me to try to sort things out. ( मुझे पता था कि यह कठिन होगा लेकिन मैं वास्तव में उत्साहित था और इस तथ्य से वास्तविक चर्चा मिली कि शिक्षा प्राधिकरण ने मुझे चीजों को सुलझाने का प्रयास करने के लिए कहा था। )
- I'll give you a buzz ( मैं तुम्हें एक चर्चा दूंगा )
- We heard the negative buzz , and cancelled any immediate plans to do any more on the movie.
- Neither of the two senshi spoke during that time and the silence made Cathy's ears buzz .
- Several people commented on the real buzz of excitement they felt as they entered the auditorium.
- The drums plod along intently, keyboards ping and buzz about.
- helicopter gunships were sent to buzz the villages
- It's something we've been aiming at all year and certainly now, the buzz does begin to kick in a bit more.
- Nicole's alarm clock went off that morning with a resounding buzz that seemed louder than usual.
- I get a great buzz and a great thrill every time he rides for me.
- You buzz along, but around clouds and large island landmasses, it feels as though you are being dangled on a piece of string, jerked by an unseen, teasing hand on the updraughts and winds.
- We are hopeful that the programme of activities planned for the day will create a tremendous buzz and excitement in Kilkeel.
- He listened to the buzz of the insects, the gentle rhythmic accompaniment of the sea.
- The annoying buzz of my alarm clock awoke me from my dreamless sleep.
- I'm grateful to him and to everybody else who has helped make the club what it is today, a thriving club which has given the city a real buzz .
- Most of us did not feel a thing, not even the expected buzz typical of most stimulants.
- If anyone wants lunch in the city this week, buzz me.
- the buzz is that he's in big trouble
- I was about to lose myself to a dream, when there was a sudden swell, a growing buzz , like bees singing Bach.
- Agatha used the intercom to buzz what she called ‘servant headquarters’ and ordered two maids to come down.
- There is an air of optimism around the city, a real buzz and a great sense that you are achieving things that many ‘southern’ cynics thought would not be possible.
- Everyone in Thailand seemed to sell trips, and without fail got a real buzz from bargaining and offering ‘good price’.
- She took me for the most scenic route, via the Chinatown market, which was a buzz of activity, being a friday night.
- Instantly the Country air rushed in, carrying the smell of hay and the buzz of little insects.
- I soon determine that the annoying buzz is coming from the pink alarm clock that lay next to me on the nightstand.