buckle - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of buckle in Hindi
- बकसुआ लगाना
- fasten or decorate with a buckle. ( बकसुआ के साथ जकड़ना या सजाना। )
- bend and give way under pressure or strain. ( झुकना और दबाव या खिंचाव के तहत रास्ता देना। )
- a flat, typically rectangular frame with a hinged pin, used for joining the ends of a belt or strap. ( एक फ्लैट, आम तौर पर एक हिंग वाले पिन के साथ आयताकार फ्रेम, जिसका उपयोग बेल्ट या पट्टा के सिरों को जोड़ने के लिए किया जाता है। )
- There is only one end to an explosion in debt - an explosion in misery as families buckle under the weight of repayments. ( ऋण में विस्फोट का केवल एक छोर है - दुखों में एक विस्फोट जैसा कि परिवार चुकौती के वजन के तहत बकसुआ करते हैं। )
- Officers have been trained to aim at the belt buckle of the target to avoid hitting the head, which could still cause death. ( अधिकारियों को सिर से टकराने से बचने के लिए लक्ष्य के बेल्ट बकसुआ पर निशाना लगाने के लिए प्रशिक्षित किया गया है, जो अभी भी मौत का कारण बन सकता है। )
- To complete the outfit, I wore a pair of slip on shoes with a huge buckle , which I'd also found in the Cancer Care shop. ( पोशाक को पूरा करने के लिए, मैंने एक विशाल बकसुआ के साथ जूते पर एक जोड़ी पर्ची पहनी, जो मुझे कैंसर केयर शॉप में भी मिली। )
- Her shoes were opened toed, and had a gold buckle over the top, very dainty and feminine. ( उसके जूते खुले हुए थे, और उसके ऊपर एक सोने की बालटी थी, बहुत ही नमनीय और स्त्रैण थी। )
- These buildings may have crumpled under the pressure of the quake, but I know for sure that the people will not buckle that easily. ( हो सकता है कि ये इमारतें भूकंप के दबाव में गिर गई हों, लेकिन मुझे पता है कि लोग आसानी से नहीं झुकेंगे। )
- The back of the cap has a quick release buckle and a strap to adjust sizing. ( कैप के पीछे एक त्वरित रिलीज बकसुआ है और आकार को समायोजित करने के लिए एक पट्टा है। )
- When I get in the race car, I buckle my belts the same way every time, I put my helmet on the same way. ( जब मुझे रेस कार में मिलता है, तो मैं अपने बेल्ट को हर बार उसी तरह से बकल करता हूं, मैंने अपने हेलमेट को उसी तरह से रखा। )
- As well as the boat nails, the collection, which dates from the late 9th century, includes silver coins, copper and lead weights and part of a scale balance, a belt buckle and strap ends.
- While the country expects, our pallid hero will buckle under the weight, following in the footsteps of a long line of unlucky losers.
- I bought a leather belt with a heart-shaped buckle on it, from my favourite vintage clothes shop.
- Legs, heart and lungs often fail to keep pace with the rapid body growth, so that legs buckle under the strain of supporting an over-developed body.
- So if your buttons are gold, then wear a gold buckle and a gold watch.
- You should no more grieve for the rest than for a buckle lost from your first shoe, or for your lesson book which will be lost when you are old.
- Let me pretend to be their most dedicated and principled spokesman, the one who won't buckle no matter what concessions the Chancellor delivers from his sack.
- And it's because, you know, they believe that if they can put enough pressure on you that you'll buckle and that you'll give them what they want.
- Recently, though, I've started to buckle under the pressure of going green.
- The time has come, and I may buckle under the pressure.
- it is advisable to buckle up as some of the mountain roads require skilful manoeuvring
- The driver was quite apologetic, and my bike wasn't damaged (didn't even buckle the wheel), so I'm chalking it up to experience.
- We don't buckle under pressure, we just get stronger.
- a belt buckle
- Henriette fiddled with the buckle on her dance shoe.
- Who among us doesn't buckle themselves in for an airline flight hoping that the next seat remains vacant?
- Dating from the late ninth century AD, the hoard includes silver coins, fragments of two swords, weights, a belt buckle , strap ends as well as the boat nails.
- She was wearing knee-length tan boots, a dark blue denim mini-skirt, a red belt with a double buckle , a black backless top and a PVC three-quarter length black jacket.
- For a second day speed restrictions were placed on tracks across the country amid fears they might buckle on what proved to be the hottest day of the year so far.
- He wore a pressed blue shirt that day, and a belt buckle enameled with stars and planets - a leftover, perhaps, from his physics days.
- He maintains he is feeling as good as ever and by the sound of his summer tales, he could buckle from sheer exhaustion before his left knee does from a shortage of ligament stability.
- The Flex-Strap closure is on all new 2004 styles that have a plastic buckle .
- The collection includes a gold item thought to be a belt buckle and an impressive gold breastplate.