aboard - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of aboard in Hindi
- रेलगाड़ी पर
- जहाज पर
- विमान पर
- बस पर
- नौका पर
on or into (a ship, aircraft, train, or other vehicle).
On this day 390 years ago, the great explorer Sir Francis Drake died aboard ship off the coast of Panama. (इस दिन 390 साल पहले, महान खोजकर्ता सर फ्रांसिस ड्रेक की पनामा के तट पर जहाज से मौत हो गई थी।)
Here he climbs aboard the ‘longest train in the world’, breaking his journey at Chinguetti. (यहां वह चिंगेट्टी में अपनी यात्रा को तोड़ते हुए 'दुनिया की सबसे लंबी ट्रेन' पर चढ़ता है।)
- The date is March of this year and Carrie Ford has the most realistic chance handed to a woman of winning the Grand National aboard Forest Gunner.
- Willie Supple can win aboard Sky Quest in the Eastern Festival Handicap over a distance just short of a mile and a half.
- with Richard Migliore aboard, he won the cup at a gallop
- Before last Sunday week his biggest win came aboard Eva Luna in the Heinz 57 at Leopardstown in 1994.
- At the end of the ceremony at sea, a further eight bells were sounded to mark the end of the watch aboard ship - and the first commemoration of the disaster.
- His last win was aboard a horse called Volvo at Punchestown.
- He has already won in Limerick on his other horse Ballytobin and aboard Kilcrea Shyan in Listowel two years ago.
- putting their first batter aboard
- Passengers aboard the packed train said about five miles outside Newbridge, the train driver began to blow his horn loudly and then braked hard.
- I climb aboard the train a minute or two before it pulls out of the station and find to my horror that my seat is taken.
- Among Taylor's wins was a victory aboard Bridal Gal in the New Braunfels Stakes on September 17.
- He broke in at Sunland Park in New Mexico and won aboard his first mount, Fetch, in 1974.
- Other notable triumphs were three wins aboard Zuhair in the Charlton Stakes at Goodwood, a race now named in the horse's honour.
- He climbed aboard the aircraft, started the engines, and was cleared for takeoff.
- The fire aboard the ship worsened and men climbed into lifeboats.
- with Migliore aboard, he won the cup at a gallop
- Troopers aboard untried war horses simply had no chance against heavily armored tank divisions.
- The stewards found that the racecourse had been used as a training ground and that the rider, Timmy Murphy, had made insufficient effort aboard the horse.
- The balloon began losing helium during inflation aboard the launch ship Triton, around 20 miles off St Ives, west Cornwall.
- The Raven Run was the third time Bridgmohan had teamed up with For All We Know, and his second win aboard the chestnut filly.
- O'Dwyer was expecting to be aboard the horse in the final race of the festival, the County Hurdle on the Thursday.
- I climbed aboard the yacht
- In the bottom of the fifth, the Kikuyus added an insurance run when Harold got aboard on an error and Demetrius slapped a routine grounder that went under the shortstop's glove and past the left fielder.
- Reid won the race aboard Via De Lago in a close finish over Alf Matthews, another racing commentator, on Horricks.
- Perhaps the customers have magically climbed aboard a ship.
- He is named aboard four horses in three races on the ten-race program at Saratoga Race Course.
- When the tender is safely alongside the ship, climb aboard when the coxswain tells you to.
- climbing aboard the yacht