breeding ground - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of breeding ground in Hindi
- प्रजनन भूमि
breeding ground Definition
- an area where birds, fish, or other animals habitually breed. ( ऐसा क्षेत्र जहाँ पक्षी, मछलियाँ या अन्य जानवर आदतन प्रजनन करते हैं। )
breeding ground Example
- As events of the last several weeks have shown, the Internet creates the perfect breeding ground for virus attacks. ( जैसा कि पिछले कई हफ्तों की घटनाओं ने दिखाया है, इंटरनेट वायरस के हमलों के लिए एकदम सही प्रजनन स्थल बनाता है। )
- This is the perfect breeding ground for the rapid spread of HIV. ( यह एचआईवी के तेजी से प्रसार के लिए सही प्रजनन मैदान है। )
- Raw eggs contain a lot of water, making them a perfect breeding ground for illness-causing bacteria. ( कच्चे अंडे में बहुत सारा पानी होता है, जिससे वे बीमारी पैदा करने वाले बैक्टीरिया के लिए एक सही प्रजनन स्थल बन जाते हैं। )
- But it also seemed to emerge as fertile ground if not a breeding ground for terrorists. ( लेकिन यह भी उपजाऊ जमीन के रूप में उभरने लगा अगर आतंकवादियों के लिए एक प्रजनन मैदान नहीं। )
- The entire coastal waters of Cardigan Bay are a haven for wildlife and a perfect breeding ground for seabirds. ( कार्डिगन बे के पूरे तटीय जल वन्यजीवों के लिए एक आश्रय और समुद्री पक्षी के लिए एक परिपूर्ण प्रजनन स्थल हैं। )
- Austin is a breeding ground for musical talent
- Under the right conditions, wet structures and contents can be a perfect breeding ground for mold spores.
- Comic books would seem to be the perfect breeding ground for video games.
- They argue that lack of outlets for political expression create a breeding ground for extremists.
- Unfortunately, summer and grills together make the perfect breeding ground for bacteria.
- Standing water in a house can also serve as a breeding ground for insects and other animals.
- It's a breeding ground of single people and it's a suburb of the French Quarter.
- the situation is a breeding ground for political unrest
- Dark, dank and musty, it was the perfect breeding ground for countless deadly germs and diseases.
- This, of course, makes it the perfect breeding ground for the single-most hyped band this year.
- University campuses became a main breeding ground for developments in the functionality of the Internet.
- Standing water is a breeding ground for mosquitoes.
- West Nile is a concern because the standing water can serve as a breeding ground .
- Navy sides have proved a breeding ground for footballing talent in the past, especially in the post-Second World War era.
- Believe it or not, the TV show is not a breeding ground for talent.
- Consequently, attention has focused on this type of market as a breeding ground for infections that affect humans.
- Obsolete variants flourish in that region, and it remains a breeding ground for continuous problems.
- That kind of situation is a teeming breeding ground for all sorts of unwanted trouble.
- This was the largest recorded breeding ground and nest concentrated area.
- If there is resentment then that is the breeding ground for intolerant politics like fascism.
- This grey wasteland could only be a breeding ground for a wave of hungry, embittered youth.
- No prizes for guessing what political movement this is a breeding ground for.
- The Web is indeed a modern-day breeding ground for unscrupulous forgers.
- Even the greenest and purest, seemingly untouched fields were breeding grounds filled with fermenting disease and devastation.
- They're also conduits of life, breeding grounds for small marine animals and feed areas for larger ones.