bottom line - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of bottom line in Hindi
- जमीनी स्तर
- तलहटी लाइन
bottom line Definition
- the final total of an account, balance sheet, or other financial document. ( खाता, बैलेंस शीट, या अन्य वित्तीय दस्तावेज का अंतिम कुल। )
bottom line Example
- the bottom line is, does it work? ( नीचे की रेखा है, यह काम करता है? )
- Some of these events can have a major impact on the bottom line , either currently or in the future. ( इनमें से कुछ घटनाएँ वर्तमान में या भविष्य में, नीचे की रेखा पर एक बड़ा प्रभाव डाल सकती हैं। )
- the rise in turnover failed to add to the company's bottom line ( टर्नओवर में वृद्धि कंपनी की निचली रेखा को जोड़ने में विफल रही )
- For this author, it was apparently easy because he had a bottom line which he was going to defend on all accounts. ( इस लेखक के लिए, यह स्पष्ट रूप से आसान था क्योंकि उसके पास एक निचला रेखा थी जिसे वह सभी खातों में बचाव करने वाला था। )
- Then, he subtracts that average from the bottom line , ignoring the actual charges.
- If the financial bottom line was the only measure of the companies' worth, there would probably be no argument.
- As long as this remains the bottom line , everybody will respond to it.
- But it seems to me far from clear that her argument for that bottom line works here.
- Easing the debt burden is a necessity with a pension deficit that is now sapping an additional £133m a year from the bottom line .
- The bottom line is that the ratio of Bahamian dollars held to American is 21 to 1.
- Now, while there were a lot of interruptions, each side did have a chance to get across their bottom line .
- the determination of Japanese companies to ignore the bottom line
- The bottom line is: Never give a reference, written or oral, which you cannot back up with factual evidence.
- The bottom line should be accountability and credibility, not affordability.
- Professionals who do not add to this bottom line are considered superfluous to schools.
- Shalikashvili's bottom line is precisely what I kept finding in the people I talked to.
- The bottom line remains that women should consult their doctor and weigh pros and cons before deciding on treatment.
- Whose responsibility is it to ensure that the new manager who is going to learn this new different job has the bottom line level of training, experience?
- I wouldn't begin to guess what went on in his mind or what his bottom line was.
- When you lay out your expectations, your bottom line , then you give the man a concrete thing to respond to.
- We will see a further hit to the bottom line this year.
- It seems that these businessmen on the chamber are looking after what they look after best, the bottom line .
- A cost benefit analysis is also necessary in this matter but the bottom line will remain free choices to consumers.
- the bottom line is I'm still married to Denny
- He added that if taxpayers had opted for their notice of assessment to be quoted in Irish pounds the bottom line would still be given in euro.
- But for those looking at the bottom line - the interest rate offered will be crucial.
- For those with their eye on the bottom line , U.S. rates of productivity have fallen behind those in Europe.
- Now we're up closer to 80 cents, and that does take a fair bit off the bottom line for the Australian winery.
- But not all travelers are as savvy with math and could use some help figuring out the bottom line .
- Actually, today, just five corporations own almost the entire record business, where numbers are the bottom line .