bookcase - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of bookcase in Hindi
- किताबों की अलमारी
- किताबों की अलमारी
- a set of shelves for books set in a surrounding frame or cabinet. ( आस-पास के फ़्रेम या कैबिनेट में सेट की गई पुस्तकों के लिए अलमारियों का एक सेट। )
- We chuckled together as she stood and reached up to the top shelf of a grand bookcase in the corner. ( जैसे ही वह खड़ा हुआ, हमने एक साथ चकमा दिया और कोने में एक भव्य किताबों की अलमारी के शीर्ष तक पहुँच गया। )
- As I was searching through my bookcase for poetry books to see if I can glean some ideas another book toppled off the shelf. ( जैसा कि मैं कविता की किताबों के लिए अपनी किताबों की अलमारी के माध्यम से खोज कर रहा था कि क्या मैं कुछ विचारों को एक और किताब को हटा सकता हूं, जो कि शेल्फ से दूर हैं। )
- At the bookcase he opened the drawer and found it was filled with junk. ( बुककेस में उसने दराज खोली और पाया कि यह कबाड़ से भरी हुई है। )
- The other wall was entirely taken up with a floor-to-ceiling bookcase full of books. ( दूसरी दीवार पूरी तरह से फर्श से छत तक की किताबों से भरी किताबों से भरी थी। )
- Disappointed and confused, Rubar tossed the book back into the bookcase . ( निराश और भ्रमित, रुबर ने किताब वापस किताबों की अलमारी में फेंक दी। )
- There was what appeared to be a desk, chair, filing cabinet, and bookcase . ( वहाँ एक मेज, कुर्सी, फाइलिंग कैबिनेट और किताबों की अलमारी दिखाई दी। )
- This area would make an ideal reading or relaxation spot, as there is room to fit a set of bookcases and a sofa.
- The walls were covered with ceiling high wooden bookcases filled with books.
- The rear wall was lined with huge bookcases and the mammoth desk and chair before it were cleared completely.
- If possible, there should also be shelves on family bookcases that they can also browse.
- There are two leather black couches, lots of bookcases full with files, maps, books.
- These bulky albums are now spread across bookcases , cupboards, trunks, and attics.
- The familiar shelves and looming bookcases of the library surrounded her.
- Along the walls are bookcases filled with books he never knew existed.
- But don't worry, on inquiry we discovered that the bookcases cannot be opened.
- Now, the occult book section is several bookcases long and practically eats up a corner of the store.
- He had preserved them carefully in an old house, housing the books in 180 bookcases that went from floor to ceiling.
- She moved her head left and saw bookcases full of old books and she turned her head the other way and she saw the same thing.
- There were bookcases and shelves stretching across the other wall, and a massive stained old map of the old world.
- Many a gentleman and aristocrat have sat in the centre of these four walls and have filled their minds with information from the books on the bookcases .