bloodthirsty - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of bloodthirsty in Hindi
- खून का प्यासा
- eager to shed blood. ( खून बहाने के लिए उत्सुक। )
- Until Victoria's reign, Vikings were portrayed as bloodthirsty and violent. ( विक्टोरिया के शासनकाल तक, वाइकिंग्स को रक्तपात और हिंसक के रूप में चित्रित किया गया था। )
- Not that people had much choice in the matter - bandits were ruthless and bloodthirsty . ( ऐसा नहीं है कि लोगों के पास इस मामले में बहुत विकल्प थे - डाकू निर्मम और रक्तहीन थे। )
- Perhaps the goal was to show that a cultured and civilized man could be reduced to a bloodthirsty assassin in extraordinary scenarios. ( शायद लक्ष्य यह दिखाना था कि एक सुसंस्कृत और सभ्य आदमी को असाधारण परिदृश्यों में एक खूनखराबा हत्यारे के लिए कम किया जा सकता है। )
- So why does he keep making movies about bloodthirsty loners out for revenge? ( तो वह बदला लेने के लिए खूनखराबे करने वालों के बारे में फिल्में क्यों बनाता रहता है? )
- Even allowing for these excesses, the most serious problem with the novella lies in its bloodthirsty ending. ( यहां तक कि इन ज्यादतियों के लिए अनुमति देना, उपन्यास के साथ सबसे गंभीर समस्या इसके रक्तपात को समाप्त करने में निहित है। )
- You are being so bloodthirsty , so ruthless, and you are much too strong for your age and training. ( आप इतने रक्तहीन, इतने निर्दयी हो रहे हैं, और आप अपनी उम्र और प्रशिक्षण के लिए बहुत मजबूत हैं। )
- The film is a little bloodthirsty sometimes during the battle scenes. ( युद्ध के दृश्यों के दौरान कभी-कभी फिल्म थोड़ी रक्तपात होती है। )
- The Vikings had a reputation for being bloodthirsty and cruel in an age that was itself hard and accustomed to cruelty. ( वाइकिंग्स की उम्र में रक्तपात और क्रूर होने के लिए एक प्रतिष्ठा थी, जो खुद कठोर था और क्रूरता का आदी था। )
- Often regarded as a bloodthirsty dictator, he was later valued for his social ideals of reducing inequality and ensuring work for all.
- Such cannibalistic behavior has fueled the squid's reputation as a bloodthirsty sea creature.
- For instance, the pirates are not the bloodthirsty savages characterized by most films in this genre.
- The violent, bloodthirsty gang who are holding him are notorious throughout the criminal underworld.
- It is an unspeakable act of violence carried out by unspeakably nasty vicious bloodthirsty thugs.
- He's quite bloodthirsty , killing anyone who disobeys him and gets in his way.
- I've seen complaints about the level of violence and it is indeed staggeringly bloodthirsty .
- Fans of gloomy, bloodthirsty action movies will probably be entertained.
- Showing that some of those killed were even more bloodthirsty than their killers is no extenuation.
- The music stopped for the Primary School who told the audience the real story behind Cinderella and the bloodthirsty Prince Charming.
- There are lashings of bloodthirsty violence in the film, but plenty of pitch-black humour too.
- Most people would allow, though, that bloodthirsty material could be a catalyst in rare cases where very damaged children are exposed to an overload of vicious fantasy.
- The enemy would probably be bloodthirsty bandits just waiting to kill him.
- The film's basically a non-stop bloodthirsty assault on humanity, and as such it's consistently unsettling.
- There he was, one man, threatening to kill almost thirty hard, bloodthirsty outlaws?
- They aren't bloodthirsty barbarians, they are people who believe that if a crime is bad enough then one can justify taking the life of the person.
- We are not the bloodthirsty killers the detectives would lead you to believe.
- Picasso collected African masks, Eisenstein filmed the bloodthirsty gods sculpted by the Aztecs.
- He was even more cruel and bloodthirsty than his father.
- They are part of a village that is being plagued by wild and bloodthirsty wolves.
- The regime was mercilessly brutal and bloodthirsty .
- He acquired a reputation for being bloodthirsty and ruthless, to go with his reputation for cunning.