blissful - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of blissful in Hindi
- परम सुखा
- extremely happy; full of joy. ( बेहद ख़ुशी; आनंद से भरा। )
- Organised by the hotel s massage therapist Sally Miller, the weekend promises to be a blissful experience. ( होटल के मालिश चिकित्सक सैली मिलर द्वारा आयोजित, सप्ताहांत एक आनंदमय अनुभव होने का वादा करता है। )
- Have you seen my two-year-old in the throes of blissful train play? ( क्या आपने मेरे दो साल के बच्चे को आनंदित ट्रेन प्ले के गले में देखा है? )
- This morning at about 6AM, I was awakened by the blissful sound of rain falling. ( आज सुबह लगभग 6 बजे, मैं बारिश के गिरने की आनंदमय ध्वनि से जाग गया था। )
- It all sounds rather blissful in a contented, domestic way that would have seemed unimaginable some years ago. ( यह सब एक संतुष्ट, घरेलू तरीका है कि कुछ साल पहले अकल्पनीय लग रहा था में आनंदित लगता है। )
- And that's without mentioning the wide skies, the winding roads and a blissful lack of mobile phone reception. ( और यह व्यापक आसमान, घुमावदार सड़कों और मोबाइल फोन के स्वागत की एक कमी का उल्लेख किए बिना है। )
- Smiling in blissful content, she tried to remember the last time she had relaxed this much. ( आनंदित सामग्री में मुस्कुराते हुए, उसने आखिरी बार यह याद करने की कोशिश की कि उसने बहुत आराम किया है। )
- We began with a soak in a warm footbath laced with aloe and glycerine. It was wonderfully soothing and set the tone for the blissful pampering to come. ( हमने मुसब्बर और ग्लिसरीन के साथ एक गर्म फुटबाथ में भिगोने के साथ शुरू किया। यह आश्चर्यजनक रूप से सुखदायक था और आने वाले आनंददायक लाड़ के लिए स्वर सेट किया। )
- I'm not going to mention the blissful weather over the last couple of weeks - I'll just jinx it. ( मैं पिछले कुछ हफ्तों में आनंदित मौसम का उल्लेख नहीं करने जा रहा हूं - मैं इसे जिन्न करूंगा। )
- They recently changed my office day start time too from the blissful 8.50 to 8.30. ( उन्होंने हाल ही में मेरे कार्यालय के दिन का समय भी आनंदमय 8.50 से 8.30 तक बदल दिया। )
- With contented sighs, the two blissful lovers curled themselves around each other again.
- In fact, we spent a blissful 2 hours chatting on the phone the other day.
- I still dream about the blissful day I expelled her, and the happy humdrum months that followed.
- She shivered inwardly, so happy and blissful just to have his body near hers.
- Telling someone you love them and they're wonderful is a blissful feeling until you realise they aren't saying it back.
- This is displayed in their ability to play slow, blissful songs and step back from the full onslaught of their upbeat material.
- Life is sweet, and when rejection or responsibility threaten to disrupt my blissful state, I can roll with the punches.
- There are no Gods, no grand plans, no celestial architects, no blissful after-lives and no eternal damnation.
- The boots are at that precarious stage of wearing out, and every blissful outing that they take with me now only decreases the time until they get thrown away.
- The performance pursues those blissful musical moments that only spontaneity and improvisation provide.
- And, after three blissful days of broadband, our livebox dies on us.
- He wandered around the pool with a blissful look on his face, not surprising considering these are his first Games.
- They create a blissful sense of quietness, pure melodic pop pleasure.
- The effect of the drug is to summon up people's happiest memories as a means of keeping them in a blissful state.
- Until she was five years old, she had a blissful childhood.
- As he prepared to surprise the blissful couple, he felt the hairs on the back on his neck rising.
- Yes, the waters from the thermal springs that feed the town's impressive fountains and the blissful spa really must have magical powers.
- Suddenly life, which had up until a minute ago seemed blissful and full of promise, has now become a thing of dread.
- Nobody had ever made him feel so happy before, and he prayed that the blissful feeling would never end.
- For a blissful moment I watched everybody happy to be alive and counted myself one of them
- As he lay down there, his imagination was filled with blissful happiness.