bedside - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of bedside in Hindi
- पलंग के पास
- the space beside a bed, typically that of someone who is ill. ( एक बिस्तर के बगल में जगह, आमतौर पर जो बीमार है। )
- he was summoned to the bedside of a dying man ( उसे एक मरते हुए आदमी के बिस्तर के पास बुलाया गया )
- The couple sat by the bedside of their heavily sedated son and explained to him what they were thinking of doing. ( दंपति अपने भारी भरकम बेटे के बिस्तर के पास बैठ गए और उन्हें समझाया कि वे क्या करने की सोच रहे हैं। )
- The woman resident could not sleep, turned on the bedside lamp and started to read. ( निवासी महिला सो नहीं पाई, बेडसाइड लैंप को चालू कर दिया और पढ़ना शुरू कर दिया। )
- If there had been a cup of tea and a digestive biscuit on the bedside table, it would have been the perfect way to wake up. ( यदि बेड की मेज पर एक कप चाय और एक पाचक बिस्किट होता, तो यह जागने का सही तरीका होता। )
- To be fair, Jez put up a bedside table and a chest of drawers for my bedroom yesterday. ( निष्पक्ष होने के लिए, जेज़ ने कल मेरे बेडरूम के लिए एक बेडसाइड टेबल और एक दराज की छाती लगाई। )
- they were at my bedside ( वे मेरे बिस्तर पर थे )
- The maid puts the morning tray on a bedside table and throws open the bedroom curtains. ( नौकरानी सुबह की ट्रे को बेडसाइड टेबल पर रखती है और बेडरूम के पर्दे खोलती है। )
- I wake up on time, greatly due to the fact that I set three alarms last night and put them all on my bedside table. ( मैं समय पर जागता हूं, इस तथ्य के कारण कि मैं कल रात तीन अलार्म सेट करता हूं और उन सभी को अपनी बेडसाइड टेबल पर रख देता हूं। )
- There was a double bed, made nicely and a bedside table with a small lamp and alarm clock. ( एक डबल बेड था, अच्छी तरह से बनाया गया था और एक छोटा सा लैंप और अलार्म घड़ी के साथ एक बेडसाइड टेबल था। )
- bedside vigil ( बेडसाइड सतर्कता )
- Now patients are more likely to have a private room and a bedside keypad to choose a lunch created by top chefs. ( अब मरीजों के लिए एक निजी कमरे और एक बेडसाइड कीपैड होने की संभावना है जो शीर्ष शेफ द्वारा निर्मित दोपहर के भोजन का चयन करता है। )
- I felt tears approaching, but I blinked them away as I crossed the room to his bedside .
- She sat down on her bed and picked up the phone that was lying on her bedside table.
- He laid his bag down on the bed to take out his plants and put them on the bedside table.
- a bedside lamp
- at sb's bedside
- bedside lamp
- Nurses complain that doctors don't listen to patients, don't explain things to patients, don't want to collaborate, have terrible bedside manner … and on and on.
- In fact, the main aspects of quality we see and judge are waiting times, the reception area, hospital food and the doctor's bedside manner .
- Actually talk to them, treat them like human beings, it's the bedside manner it comes down to at the end of the day.
- You just now have a doctor with a better bedside manner .
- On the other hand, I am now more convinced than ever that Maggie will make a great doctor: what, with her bedside manner and everything.
- Volunteers visited patients at their bedsides to take requests for songs as well as talking to visitors and staff for the show.
- The British High Commission in South Africa was yesterday involved in arrangements for relatives to travel to the bedsides of the injured, and for the return home of the victims' bodies.
- For example, we assume our doctors know medicine, so we judge them on their bedside manner .
- With a pleasant bedside manner , he made me feel very comfortable and took the time to provide me with a detailed explanation of what the chemo treatments involved and how they would be administered.
- What good they did was mostly achieved through a confident bedside manner , reassuring the patient that all would be well.
- By the women's bedsides are an assortment of family members, and I ask them what happened.
- He is quite bright and has the most impeccable bedside manner .
- As a future doctor, the young Mr. Haze already feels that he is developing a rather nice bedside manner , which his many patients will greatly appreciate one day.