aware - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of aware in Hindi
- having knowledge or perception of a situation or fact. ( किसी स्थिति या तथ्य का ज्ञान या धारणा होना। )
- The fact is that people mostly operate on a very short time frame that they are not really aware of. ( तथ्य यह है कि लोग ज्यादातर बहुत कम समय सीमा पर काम करते हैं, जिसके बारे में वे वास्तव में जानते नहीं हैं। )
- I made him aware of it ( मैंने उसे इससे अवगत कराया )
- I'm acutely aware of it ( मुझे इसकी पूरी जानकारी है )
- You cannot become emotionally aware just by thinking about it. ( आप इसके बारे में सोचकर ही भावनात्मक रूप से जागरूक नहीं हो सकते। )
- I was taught at a young age to watch the current, to be aware of where I am in relation to the beach. ( मुझे छोटी उम्र में करंट देखने के लिए सिखाया जाता था, इस बात से अवगत रहने के लिए कि मैं समुद्र तट के संबंध में कहाँ हूँ। )
- she was aware that she was alone ( वह जानती थी कि वह अकेली है )
- That was when he was first aware of his pathological desire to lose his left leg.
- We are all aware of the situation where power is higher on a fence wire on a dry day than on a wet day.
- Mostly what I need to know is what not to do, and if there are any pitfalls I should be aware of.
- He adds that this is a circumstance which we need to be more aware of, if only for our own protection.
- she's well aware that she's not fluent
- The only problem is that the owner of the ticket may not be aware of his or her success.
- he's painfully aware of the truth
- I'm very limited in time and all too aware of how much time would be used by showing movies.
- you need to be very aware
- he became aware of someone outside
- In effect, a wider public needs to be made aware of what is happening in contemporary art.
- To this end they have begun making staff and patrons aware of the Act and its implications.
- Police said they were not aware of any similar tensions at the new skate park in Braintree.
- it's important to be aware of those matters
- It was like waking up from a deep sleep, I gradually became more aware of what was going on.
- he's aware of the danger
- I have always been aware of dreaming at night and tend to remember them pretty well.
- Cut to the boyfriend, fully aware of the deaths but not seeming to care either way.
- So let's put him in the mix to let everyone know that he is aware of what's happening in Africa.
- The key to planning such an environmentally aware meeting or event is to set environmental priorities early in event planning.
- Steve's very tactically aware of players and situations as you can see in his teams.
- This time round he seems far more politically aware , and I am a big fan of his, sad but true!
- However he was aware of cases where contact orders made by the court were ignored.
- We are aware of the situation and we are seeking to gather information and evidence.