attempt - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of attempt in Hindi
- प्रयत्न करना
- make an effort to achieve or complete (something, typically a difficult task or action). ( प्राप्त करने या पूरा करने का प्रयास करें (कुछ, आमतौर पर एक कठिन कार्य या कार्रवाई)। )
- an act of trying to achieve something, typically one that is unsuccessful or not certain to succeed. ( कुछ हासिल करने की कोशिश करने का एक कार्य, आमतौर पर वह जो असफल है या सफल होने के लिए निश्चित नहीं है। )
- she scored on her second attempt ( उसने अपने दूसरे प्रयास में स्कोर किया )
- that was his first attempt at cooking ( यह खाना पकाने का उनका पहला प्रयास था )
- I have been preparing for the record attempt since Christmas. ( मैं क्रिसमस के बाद से रिकॉर्ड प्रयास के लिए तैयारी कर रहा हूं। )
- Karakozov made an attempt on the Tsar's life ( कराकोज़ोव ने ज़ार के जीवन पर एक प्रयास किया )
- He had to postpone a previous attempt on the record at Elvington because of technical problems. ( उन्हें तकनीकी समस्याओं के कारण एलविंगटन के रिकॉर्ड पर पिछले प्रयास को स्थगित करना पड़ा। )
- her first attempt at a letter ended up in the wastebasket ( एक पत्र पर उसका पहला प्रयास बंजर भूमि में समाप्त हो गया )
- Perhaps most difficult of all is the attempt to achieve independence within the same field.
- Phil set off at 10 pm on Thursday evening in far from ideal conditions for a record attempt .
- There is always the possibility that they will attempt to achieve a medical qualification for example, in another country.
- A group of six local people will attempt to climb the highest mountains in Scotland, England and Wales in as short a time as possible.
- an attempt on the unclimbed north-east ridge
- you shouldn't attempt it
- The monument was erected as a tribute to three people who died trying to halt tanks during the coup attempt .
- Karakozov made an attempt on the tsar's life
- she picked her first attempt at a letter out of the wastebasket
- the expedition was the first to attempt Everest
- Now there is very little to prevent them from making history and advancing beyond a World Cup group at the first attempt .
- So, before the race in Oxford, I didn't really know if we would be able to go ahead with our attempt on the record.
- Many who marry attempt to achieve a strong, enduring bond based primarily on emotions.
- it was a futile attempt
- she made one last attempt
- The British Buggy Club is also using the event to make an attempt on the buggy version of the land speed record.
- His half-hearted attempt at a palace coup in 1600 led to his execution.
- Mendelssohn did not attempt his very difficult task until he felt himself fully equal to it.
- As part of this campaign they will take part in a world record attempt on April 30 this year.
- No one I've spoken to even cares that people were killed in the attempt .
- we made an attempt on the southwest buttress
- But, we are well situated in terms of out attempt on the mountain and in our camp.
- These expeditions were the only ones to receive permission to attempt Everest from either Nepal or Tibet until the Swiss Foundation for Alpine Research was granted permission from Nepal for two expeditions in 1952.
- I made a small speech thanking all and sundry for their efforts, before a disastrous attempt at telling a joke.