anxiety - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of anxiety in Hindi
a feeling of worry, nervousness, or unease, typically about an imminent event or something with an uncertain outcome. ( चिंता, घबराहट, या बेचैनी की भावना, आमतौर पर आसन्न घटना या अनिश्चित परिणाम के साथ कुछ के बारे में। )
- In her eagerness to serve her husband, and in perfect innocence of the legal aspect of her act, she does not give the matter much thought, except for her anxiety to shield him from any emergency that may call upon him to perform the miracle in her behalf. ( अपने पति की सेवा करने की उत्सुकता में, और अपने कार्य के कानूनी पहलू की पूर्ण निर्दोषता में, वह इस मामले को बहुत अधिक विचार नहीं देती है, सिवाय उसकी चिंता के कि उसे किसी भी आपातकाल से बचाने के लिए, जो उसे चमत्कार करने के लिए बुला सकती है। ओर। )
- People may show symptoms of depression and anxiety , panic attacks, or agoraphobia. ( लोग अवसाद और चिंता, घबराहट के दौरे या एगोराफोबिया के लक्षण दिखा सकते हैं। )
- The only cementing force was greed and the anxiety to cling on to power. ( एकमात्र सीमेंट बल लालच था और सत्ता से चिपके रहने की चिंता। )
- he felt a surge of anxiety
- As you learn to modify your compulsive behaviour, your anxiety levels should lessen.
- They do not seem to know that depression and anxiety can cause eating disorders.
- A soldier describes his anxiety to go home after the civil war ended.
- she suffered from anxiety attacks
- Two points need to be made with respect to the diagnosis of generalized anxiety disorder.
- Madame des Ursins confesses in her voluminous correspondence that she made herself a burden to the king in her anxiety to exclude him from all other influence.
- the housekeeper's eager anxiety to please
- Achievements since are the result of an anxiety to play it safe.
- However, the fact that she suffers from anxiety and panic attacks is less certain of being admitted.
- At the other end of life, projections that we can expect to live longer have become a focus for demographic anxieties .
- Our worries and anxieties evaporated in an instant, and within half an hour my wife, Jayne, was asking how we could buy one.
- This asks a great deal of the public and it is not surprising that they have doubts and anxieties .
- The worries and anxieties of his years at Vétheuil seemed a distant memory.
- Companies who exacerbate their employees' anxieties could still be paying for this failure long into the new year.
- Meditation allows us to relinquish our worries and anxieties and awaken our innate energy and creativity.
- If only we could negotiate our differences rather than dwell on the anxieties of difference.
- He found it very soothing as all of his worries and anxieties were rushed out of his head.
- He added that farmers' anxieties had been increasing in Ryedale following the recent new cases in Wharfedale.
- Although he imagines that many of them must have similar problems and anxieties as others in the world.
- But in many respects, people's anxieties are not primarily focused on the big issues.
- He thrived on his performing and did not have any related stresses or anxieties .
- Owen's anxieties never quite leave him, despite his charmed, only-child existence.
- After all, it can be argued, what's wrong with getting children to talk about their anxieties and problems?
- The effort may allow some of your students to express their own fears and anxieties .
- He appears to have resolved these anxieties by stressing the moral gulf between his characters and his own beliefs.
- High office cuts you off from the real world; makes you prey to anxieties and irrational fears.