Anglican - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of Anglican in Hindi
- of, relating to, or denoting the Church of England or any Church in communion with it. ( के साथ, इंग्लैंड के चर्च या इसके साथ कम्युनिकेशन में किसी भी चर्च के संबंध में या उसे निरूपित करने के लिए। )
- a member of any of the Anglican Churches. ( एंग्लिकन चर्चों में से किसी का सदस्य। )
- He incurred the wrath of the Catholic and Anglican churches and needlessly upset a lot of people. ( उन्होंने कैथोलिक और एंग्लिकन चर्चों के क्रोध को भड़काया और बहुत से लोगों को परेशान किया। )
- There were speakers from the Catholic, Presbyterian, Baptist and Anglican churches. ( कैथोलिक, प्रेस्बिटेरियन, बैपटिस्ट और एंग्लिकन चर्चों के वक्ता थे। )
- As leader of the Anglican Communion, the archbishop faced growing demands on his time from Anglican churches abroad. ( एंग्लिकन कम्युनियन के नेता के रूप में, आर्चबिशप को विदेशों में एंग्लिकन चर्चों से अपने समय पर बढ़ती मांगों का सामना करना पड़ा। )
- he's an Anglican ( वह एक एंग्लिकन है )
- There are currently no plans to make redundant any Anglican church in the Archdeaconry of Wilts. ( वर्तमान में विल्क्स के आर्कडेकॉनरी में किसी भी एंग्लिकन चर्च को बेमानी बनाने की कोई योजना नहीं है। )
- He was not sure whether the Bulgarian Orthodox Church ever recognised Anglican orders. ( वह निश्चित नहीं था कि बल्गेरियाई रूढ़िवादी चर्च ने कभी एंग्लिकन के आदेशों को मान्यता दी थी या नहीं। )
- Women are now routinely ordained in many Anglican churches and serve as bishops as well in some. ( महिलाओं को अब नियमित रूप से कई एंग्लिकन चर्चों में ठहराया जाता है और कुछ में बिशप के रूप में काम करते हैं। )
- However, such preaching was not well received by most Anglican clergy, and churches began to be barred to him. ( हालांकि, इस तरह के उपदेश को अधिकांश एंग्लिकन पादरी ने अच्छी तरह से प्राप्त नहीं किया था, और चर्चों ने उसे रोकना शुरू कर दिया था। )
- She taught Sunday school at both St. George's and St. Luke's Anglican Churches. ( उसने सेंट जॉर्ज और सेंट ल्यूक के एंग्लिकन चर्च दोनों में रविवार स्कूल में पढ़ाया। )
- But Methodist rules forbid the use of fermented grape juice while Anglican church law requires the use of fermented wine.
- It is no longer a question of whether communion among the Anglican churches will be broken.
- She was a lifelong member of the Church of England and her father and two brothers were Anglican ministers.
- Churchgoers have welcomed a new team rector to Anglican churches in Bacup and Stacksteads.
- They were married at Trinity Church, South Australia's first Anglican Church.
- St Giles is a very large and affluent Anglican church, justifying a Canon and a Reverend and boasting a large congregation.
- Over recent years attendance figures at Anglican churches nationally have gradually been declining.
- Well the Anglican church of Australia is of course in full communion with the Church of England.
- Senior clergy at the Minster have organised the service in an outward display of unity between the Roman Catholic and Anglican churches.
- To me these Anglican Benedictines truly lived out the ideal of service encouraged by their Rule.
- In the UK, we've had a constitutionally enshrined Anglican church for several hundred years now.
- Another children's service was held on Christmas Eve at St George's Anglican Church.
- Yet Anglicans must consider how important it is to require Christians to receive laying on of hands by a bishop.
- This is why it has been so difficult for Anglicans to experiment with new ways of worship, church life and thinking.
- Or is there some uniquely superior way in which this is thought to be more true for Anglicans than for other churches?
- For many Anglicans , the admission of children to communion seemed to turn the whole world on its head.
- Most Protestants, certainly Anglicans , would be quite at ease with these words, and so they should be since they mirror their theology.
- As Anglicans we believe that the Body of Christ is genuinely catholic, that is, genuinely universal.
- The movement from viewing Rome as anti-Christ to Anglicanism as schismatic heresy was almost complete for Newman.
- Nowadays, for younger Anglicans and Roman Catholics, this history may feel rather alien and very remote.
- Second, what is the role of the episcopacy in our vocation as Anglicans for the larger Church?