alpha - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of alpha in Hindi
- the first letter of the Greek alphabet (Α, α), transliterated as ‘a.’. ( ग्रीक वर्णमाला का पहला अक्षर (Α, α), जिसे 'a' के रूप में अनुवादित किया गया है। )
- a code word representing the letter A, used in radio communication. ( रेडियो संचार में प्रयुक्त अक्षर A का प्रतिनिधित्व करने वाला एक कोड वर्ड। )
- a plane angle. ( एक विमान कोण। )
- For the capital's alpha toddlers, children's charity parties have become the events to see and be seen. ( राजधानी के अल्फा टॉडलर्स के लिए, बच्चों की चैरिटी पार्टियां देखने और देखने की घटनाएं बन गई हैं। )
- the pack is a tightly knit, highly organized group, led by an alpha wolf ( पैक एक कसकर बुना हुआ, अत्यधिक संगठित समूह है, जिसका नेतृत्व अल्फ़ा भेड़िया करता है )
- Among the commonly known alpha emitters are various isotopes of polonium, radium, thorium, uranium and all of the transuranium elements. ( आमतौर पर ज्ञात अल्फा उत्सर्जकों में पोलोनियम, रेडियम, थोरियम, यूरेनियम और ट्रांसजेनर तत्वों के विभिन्न समस्थानिक हैं। )
- As well, the Behind Enemy Lines multiplayer mode was an addition that was actually created after alpha , when we were continually testing and polishing. ( साथ ही, बिहाइंड लाइन्स दुश्मन मल्टीप्लेयर मोड एक अतिरिक्त था जो वास्तव में अल्फा के बाद बनाया गया था, जब हम लगातार परीक्षण और पॉलिश कर रहे थे। )
- Known as the "order committee", these alpha gangsters were the sole authority because successive Guatemalan governments simply abandoned the facility.
- It's not just mothers: alpha dads, in the form of "over-competitive soccer dads", are also to blame.
- For every dominant alpha individual, well endowed with strength, cleverness, and hence females, there are more who lose out, and therefore end up as resentful and unsuccessful betas, deltas, and zetas.
- He talked about how the alpha male chimp tends to have one of two models of leadership, one being a bullying model and the other being a populist leader model.
- This pair is monogamous although, with the death of an alpha individual, a new alpha male or female will emerge and take over as the mate.
- He is now doing a complete makeover of the house of Atlanta's alpha chef.
- Instead, Jews and Judaism provided both the foundation of society and its hope for the future - they have become, if you will, the alpha and the omega of humanity.
- We are the alpha and the omega in seashore dining and freshly prepared gourmet seafood.
- We've found that it's often a single alpha animal or pair that are preying on sheep that have moved into the pack's territory.
- Similar damage is caused by the alpha recoil, which is a trace of the energy released during the alpha decay of uranium and thorium isotopes.
- If you can eliminate the alpha animals you can disrupt the predation until a new alpha pair is established or transient pack takes over the territory.
- Gamma rays are high energy photons, often emitted together with beta or alpha radiations when the transformation has left the atom with excess energy.
- Conniff explains that when chimpanzees approach an alpha member, they appear to reduce their body size a bit.
- We weren't asked a cent for the privilege of downloading their music - presumably once Wippit gets out of alpha , the company will begin charging.
- If your party ideology is the cult of individualism, then it's no surprise they all see themselves as the alpha boss.
- take turns cooking for each other if one of you is too much of an alpha chef
- The traditional tools for observing dominance displays by alpha animals - surveillance using radio collars and the tranquilliser dart - are, unfortunately, not an option here.
- A sign outside says in huge letters: Jesus said ‘I am the alpha and the omega, the beginning and the end’.
- When groups were merged, once again, only a single alpha individual could be identified.
- The final release of the game is hardly better than the leaked alpha , which they said was nothing but a rough version, that needed polishing.
- An alpha leader does not use fear, punishment or brute force to achieve and maintain its position.
- Triangle, named for her high-peaked white brow, is the troop's alpha animal; her infant is fearless.
- We soon learned that the alpha bravo code is a type of phonetic alphabet used by NATO.
- Helium, a light gas, is formed during radioactive alpha decay in rock minerals.
- He is an alpha politician, but with a beta brain.
- Nietzsche's alpha grandmother and two spinster aunts treated his meek, young mother like a hanger-on.