advise - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of advise in Hindi
- सलाह देना
- परामर्श देना
- सूचना देना
- उपदेश करना
- राय देना
- ख़बार देना
- राय लेना
- विचार करना
- ध्यान करना
- offer suggestions about the best course of action to someone. ( किसी को कार्रवाई के सर्वोत्तम पाठ्यक्रम के बारे में सुझाव दें। )
- we advise against sending cash by post ( हम डाक द्वारा नकदी भेजने के खिलाफ सलाह देते हैं )
- If you get a chance to sell your soul in the second week of February I would advise against it. ( यदि आपको फरवरी के दूसरे सप्ताह में अपनी आत्मा को बेचने का मौका मिलता है, तो मैं इसके खिलाफ सलाह दूंगा। )
- He is, though, viewed as the man who would be more likely to advise caution. ( हालाँकि, उन्हें उस व्यक्ति के रूप में देखा जाता है, जो सावधानी बरतने की अधिक संभावना रखता है। )
- Your doctor will assess you, and advise the best course of treatment to deal with the problem. ( आपका डॉक्टर आपको मूल्यांकन करेगा, और समस्या से निपटने के लिए उपचार के सर्वोत्तम पाठ्यक्रम की सलाह देगा। )
- While it is may seem appropriate to bring flowers to a hostess, I usually advise against it.
- He also said that downloads from now on will advise people on the situation.
- I don't like to read books and generally advise against it, as it damages the eyes.
- Experts advise against planting hostas closer in an attempt to get a full effect sooner.
- As my name suggests, I am not qualified to offer advice but I would advise caution
- The aim of the course is to advise and assist parents in the bringing up of their children in a drug free environment.
- They advise against the sales of items that could be faulty and pose a danger risk like the brakes failing on a pushchair.
- He or she might advise against it because it may put you at risk of complications.
- we advise against sending cash by mail
- If you're hurt in an accident, your lawyer can advise you on the value of your claim.
- Even if your security officers advise against it, why not pull over and mingle with the crowd?
- I will amend archived entries to include corrections of fact and advise you accordingly.
- The doctor then uses the diagnosis to advise the correct course of treatment for this particular patient.
- The above guidelines advise against antibiotics because of their ineffectiveness, which may not be true.
- I would advise against using it in the riot tomorrow, or at all, until you know how to work it.
- I strongly advise against the incorporation of emergency laws into our ordinary legal system.
- The experts advise against turning existing bedrooms into almost anything else.
- No, I don't mind people buying proof copies, but I'd advise against buying them to collect.
- I wouldn't advise sleeping pills, but a nice warm bath might do the trick.
- All books printed over the last ten years advise against acquiring a kitten or puppy this way.
- And it may encourage solicitors to advise silence for other than good objective reasons.
- You should lock into a fixed rate for the best deal - but experts advise against tying up your money for more than a year.
- We advise against all but essential travel to all other parts of Iraq.
- I do not use fixed spools for heavy fishing and would advise against it.
- Most homeopaths advise against the use of essential oils if you are taking a homeopathic remedy.
- The main body lies roughly to the north-east, though I advise against using a compass.