advertise - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of advertise in Hindi
- विज्ञापन देना
- विज्ञापन करना
- घोषित करना
- सूचना देना
- प्रचारित करना
- describe or draw attention to (a product, service, or event) in a public medium in order to promote sales or attendance. ( बिक्री या उपस्थिति को बढ़ावा देने के लिए सार्वजनिक माध्यम में ((उत्पाद, सेवा, या घटना) पर ध्यान आकर्षित करना। )
- Before the trip the agency will advertise the vacancies in all major Australian cities. ( यात्रा से पहले एजेंसी सभी प्रमुख ऑस्ट्रेलियाई शहरों में रिक्तियों का विज्ञापन करेगी। )
- I didn't want to advertise the fact that we'd be away from the flat for a while. ( मैं इस तथ्य का विज्ञापन नहीं करना चाहता था कि हम कुछ समय के लिए फ्लैट से दूर रहेंगे। )
- They do not advertise these vacancies, but family and friends are appointed. ( वे इन रिक्तियों का विज्ञापन नहीं करते हैं, लेकिन परिवार और दोस्तों को नियुक्त किया जाता है। )
- It's not my responsibility to advertise the fact that I am ruthless. ( इस तथ्य का विज्ञापन करना मेरी जिम्मेदारी नहीं है कि मैं निर्दयी हूं। )
- He seems reluctant to advertise the fact he has a cousin from France.
- If a man is a fool, the best thing to do is to encourage him to advertise the fact by speaking. - Woodrow Wilson
- It's about reaching of the widest possible audience we can to advertise our products and services.
- She didn't advertise the fact that she was listening to only him, but she wanted to.
- A lot of people don't want to advertise the fact that they have a personal trainer.
- You are required to advertise your product or service and the terms of the sale honestly and accurately.
- They have already advertised for a Principal and will advertise a teaching post once the Principal has been appointed.
- Why did this letter writer not take out a full page advertisement to advertise this fact?
- And she also set-up a multi-lingual website to help advertise vacancies.
- She was vague about the reasons, but she didn't want to advertise the fact I was intelligent
- In order to cope with this dilemma, the authorities decided to remove the signs on Friday, but not to advertise the fact.
- Six out of ten of those quizzed said they mistrusted brands that used pop-ups to advertise their products and services.
- If you need to escape an oppressive regime, can you afford to advertise that fact by filling out an asylum claim in the street?
- I didn't even find out that we had any titles in our family until I was about eight or nine, they hated to advertise that fact.
- Our members will one week be asking employers to advertise vacancies and the next they'll be asking for a job.
- Meryl coughed briefly to advertise her presence
- We have installed additional signs on the road and done everything possible to advertise the fact that the speed limit has been reduced.
- we had a chance to advertise on television
- People who want to promote or advertise a product or brand are the most interested.
- Regis also took the opportunity to advertise the quality of the police department that he headed.
- for every job we advertise we get a hundred applicants
- It said it wants to advertise this fact in a more tangible way hence the commission's presence at the show.
- They would also have to pay to advertise the fact they would be applying for the licence.
- Numerous billboards advertising this event have been rented.
- Once this was done a provincial circular would be issued advertising vacancies for internal recruitment.
- They encourage the use of medicines without any prescription by advertising their products on television and radio.