accusing - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of accusing in Hindi
- आरोप लगा
- दोषारोपण करना
- अपराधी ठहराना
- (of an expression, gesture, or tone of voice) indicating a belief in someone's guilt or culpability. ( (किसी भाव, भाव या स्वर की अभिव्यक्ति) किसी के अपराध या दोष में विश्वास का संकेत देना। )
- charge (someone) with an offense or crime. ( आरोप (किसी के) साथ अपराध या अपराध। )
- Andy, mouth open in awe at their proof, looked at his brother with an accusing glare. ( एंडी, उनके सबूत पर खौफ में मुंह खोलते हैं, अपने भाई को एक चमकदार चमक के साथ देखते हैं। )
- There's something of that in all of us, so no one can be too enthusiastic in pointing an accusing finger. ( हम सभी में ऐसा कुछ है, इसलिए कोई भी एक आरोपित उंगली को इंगित करने में उत्साही नहीं हो सकता है। )
- His eyes were somewhat expressionless, but they would not stop looking at me in that accusing , betrayed way. ( उसकी आँखें कुछ हद तक अभिव्यक्तिहीन थीं, लेकिन वे मुझे उस आरोप में, विश्वासघात के तरीके से देखना बंद नहीं करेंगे। )
- If we point an accusing finger, there are three fingers pointing back at ourselves.
- But haven't there been other tragedies on this scale, the accusing voices say.
- I leap up, shoving my chair backwards, and point an accusing finger at him.
- All I can see when I walk about town is all the accusing faces and all the people who would like to see us dead.
- Of course the smile vanished as two pairs of accusing eyes turned towards me.
- Jasmine ducked the accusing gaze of her flustered manager as he marched out of the kitchen door to survey the commotion.
- Inevitably, there are concerns about cheating, with the accusing finger as usual pointing at Ferrari.
- He paused and turned to look at his brother who was staring at him with an almost accusing glare.
- The last part was said with a half accusing tone, tempered by the deep affection in her eyes.
- Pointing accusing fingers at this moment would only aggravate the pain of those mourning.
- It protects us from the world, from accusing stares, lies and rumors.
- There was an accusing tone to her voice, one that she couldn't quite conceal.
- Yes, to some extent an accusing finger must be pointed in my direction.
- Naturally, it is very easy for them to point the accusing finger in these circumstances.
- He bellowed, nostrils flaring as he jabbed an accusing finger inches away from my face.
- Feminist writers tend to downplay the whole thing and point an accusing finger at the drug companies.
- His tone was neither accusing , nor incredulous, but rather plainly curious.
- The bare stump of a tree, obviously cut down to aid the rescue work, pointed accusingly at the sky.
- The turkey is almost finished but the carcass stands accusingly in the kitchen.
- In the hot summer months, when the water level drops, a rotting church steeple can be seen poking up accusingly above the water line.
- As I was about to bound down the staircase, my neighbour's head poked from her doorway accusingly .
- Twenty pairs of ten year old eyes stared at me accusingly .
- The building is effectively a giant glass satellite, with a central tower pointing its finger accusingly at the heavens.
- The alarm clock rings accusingly , a reminder of failed intentions to skip the pub and have an early night.
- She picks up the offending ball of too-tight yarn and waves it accusingly .
- The man stands on the pile, his face wrapped against the dust, gazing out accusingly at the photographer.
- After that he glanced accusingly at us a few times but i kept giving him sweet smiles.