abominable - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of abominable in Hindi
- very bad (बहुत बुरा)
- shocking (घिनौना)
- The presence of grapes in a salad is abominable , but sauces made from fermented grape juice are essential. (एक सलाद में अंगूर की उपस्थिति घृणित है, लेकिन किण्वित अंगूर के रस से बने सॉस आवश्यक हैं।)
- Lalla, in his opening remarks, told Wellington the prosecution had to be ‘the most vile and most abominable abuse of the prosecutorial process in the country.’ (लल्ला ने अपनी प्रारंभिक टिप्पणी में, वेलिंगटन को बताया कि अभियोजन को देश में अभियोजन प्रक्रिया का सबसे अधिक अपमानजनक और सबसे घृणित दुरुपयोग होना था। ')
- Wilfred could barely stand to see Jane's sparkling eyes and timid laughter wasted on that wretched English hag and her abominable beverages.
- From beginning to end, we are prey to the movie's diabolical killer, who presents us with a variety of abominable ways to slay and mutilate his victims.
- Has that country gone back to the Stone Age to allow such abominable behaviour?
- Apart from the abominable aspect of having dog excrement on the streets etc., there is also a serious public health issue to be addressed by the dog owners, the County Council and the Health Service Executive.
- So even right here in the city you can find the most abominable poverty living almost cheek by jowl with these extraordinary lavish wasteful expenditures.
- Here's someone who fought for one of the most abominable causes of all time, yet has acted with rationality, courage, and honour.
- Since emancipation, countless people have written about the cruelties of slavery but does anyone actually know how this abominable procedure started?
- Some of them are obviously indulging in terrorism, and there can be absolutely no doubt that to take hostages or beheading innocent captives is an abominable crime against humanity.
- IT is an abominable , insidious, and wholly unnecessary piece of legislation that ought never to have been conceived, far less passed by both Houses of Parliament and put into the statute books of this country.
- And that, fundamentally is what was so abominable about apartheid.
- His abominable muscularity, his loathsome, fluid motion, somehow made me sick.
- Since they said some abominable things about me in the course of all this and I knew that they weren't true.
- SUV's are the abominable symbol of all that is wrong in the world today.
- The couple nodded in agreement with her, and I became aware that I had somehow stumbled across a house of covert dissidents who I'd always been told were the most abominable and despicable of all people.
- Members of the SWC jury said, while commenting on one case, that infanticide is an abominable crime and those who commit it cannot be exonerated, whatever the extenuating circumstances.
- Of course, in reality-that is, in the universe beyond the boundaries of our conceptual vocabularies-homosexuality is no more abominable than lobsters or flying squirrels.
- I am not surprised by such abominable news items anymore.
- If the point of the infamous anti-gay group that inflicted itself on New Mexico the other day was to gain media attention with outlandish prejudice, vile slogans and abominable signs - it succeeded.
- The restaurant also specializes in fresh pasta, which I can heartily recommend as a welcome relief after the abominable over-boiled supermarket pasta that most restaurants here serve.
- Inside, the noise level really wasn't any worse than at the Bronze, though the music selection was abominable .
- And there are certain crimes still that are so heinous, so wretched, and so abominable that, yes, they do cry out for vengeance, and they do cry out for the death penalty.
- This was a horrifying and abominable thing to do.
- As he read the novel, its nihilism and careless insensitivity to Nazi anti-Semitism were shocking, even abominable .
- And we may venture the guess that Gibbon was disliked perhaps for his liking for that abominable stuff called snuff instead of tea.
- The effect of this abominable behaviour by the killers is that the locals have abandoned activities like agriculture and other economic ventures for fear of being butchered.
- For years now I have been against capital punishment, arguing that killing someone either illegally or legally was the most abominable and most repugnant of crimes.
- Even in the rooting out of something as abominable as pedophilia, the play shows, other moral truths can be lost.
- By mid afternoon the whole world was converging on America as the horrifying and abominable events unfolded.