abolition - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of abolition in Hindi
- the act of ending a law or system officially. (किसी कानून या प्रणाली को आधिकारिक रूप से समाप्त करने की क्रिया।)
- the action or an act of abolishing a system, practice, or institution. (एक प्रणाली, प्रथा या संस्था को समाप्त करने की क्रिया या कार्य।)
Why not select several limited but hated taxes, totalling a few billion, and earmark them for abolition ? (कुछ सीमित, लेकिन घृणित करों का चयन क्यों नहीं किया गया, कुल कुछ अरब, और उन्हें उन्मूलन के लिए चिह्नित करें?)
The imminent abolition of the current transfer system will only increase a worrying trend. (वर्तमान स्थानांतरण प्रणाली के आसन्न उन्मूलन केवल एक चिंताजनक प्रवृत्ति को बढ़ाएगा।)
- We are campaigning for the abolition of nuclear weapons and all other weapons of mass destruction.
- the abolition of child labor
- they support the abolition of university fees
- I agree with the suffrage of women, the abolition of torture and so on.
- The abolition of polling stations means that people cannot be guaranteed the right to vote in privacy and security.
- Indeed I think the complexity of the system alone is reason for its abolition .
- They have written to New Forest District Council and demanded the immediate abolition of the fees.
- the abolition of slavery
- The public wanted to retain the death penalty; parliament decreed its abolition .
- The abolition of small courtesies leads inevitably to grosser aggression.
- Among the major parties abolition of faith schools is inconceivable because they are too popular.
- The party has also argued for abolition of the House of Lords and refused to take seats in it.
- The abolition of apartheid restored the legitimacy of the South African state.
- The abolition of all prescription charges and home care charges for the disabled will also be of direct benefit.
- The film caused huge debate in Poland and was at least partially instrumental in the abolition of the death penalty.
- They escaped the death penalty by only a couple of months as abolition took effect four weeks before their arrest.
- The abolition of most grammar schools kicked away the ladder for children from poorer backgrounds.
- The abolition of the means test is supported by the savings industry.
- The age discrimination law will mean the total abolition of the retirement age.
- the abolition of the death penalty
- It also sought abolition of the roster system for the appointment of Urdu teachers.
- One of the proposals in the original draft dropped by the government was the abolition of the president's office.