confession - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of confession in Hindi
- अपराध - स्वीकृति
- a formal statement admitting that one is guilty of a crime.
- a statement setting out essential religious doctrine.
- by his own confession, he had strayed perilously close to alcoholism ( अपने स्वयं के स्वीकारोक्ति से, वह खतरनाक रूप से शराब के करीब भटक गया था )
- a Protestant confession of faith ( विश्वास का एक प्रोटेस्टेंट स्वीकारोक्ति )
- He made a full confession to the police. ( उसने पुलिस के सामने पूरी बात कबूली। )
- We dragged a confession out of him. ( हमने उससे एक स्वीकारोक्ति खींच ली। )
- He was shocked into a confession of guilt.
- Have you been to confession recently?
- The priest heard his confession.
- The prisoner claimed the police had fabricated his confession.
- He made the confession while under detention.
- After hours of questioning by police(sentencedict.com), she made a full confession.
- The court heard that the six defendants had been coerced into making a confession.
- The police had tried to intimidate him into signing a confession.
- she still had not been to confession
- he signed a confession to the murders
- It adopted a confession of faith and a book of order or discipline.
- They had evidently both formed the same resolution; the eyes of both shone with satisfaction and a confession that besides sorrow life also has joy.
- After they dragged Jen off to confession, the Calvias would stick around and rent the church for the wedding—if Randy was still alive.
- BOOK OF CONCORD (Liber Concordiae), the collective documents of the Lutheran confession, consisting of the Confessio Augustana, the Apologia Confessionis Augustanae, the Articula Smalcaldici, the Catechismi Major et Minor and the Formula Concordiae.
- My sister’s confession surprised me since I thought it was my brother that wrecked the car and not her.
- The judge had to throw out the criminal’s confession since it appeared that the police had forced him to say he did it.
- In tears at hearing her husband’s confession, the woman just couldn’t believe that her husband had admitted to a ten year affair with another woman.
- Fred nodded his head, scribbled on his pad, and asked, "You figure the note's a confession, of sorts?
- his words are a political confession of faith
- leading figures from every Christian confession