able-bodied - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of able-bodied in Hindi
- fit, strong, and healthy (फिट, मजबूत, और स्वस्थ)
- not physically disabled (शारीरिक रूप से अक्षम नहीं है।)
- If you thought disabled athletes were in any way less competitive than able-bodied ones then this mayhem should put you right. (यदि आपको लगता है कि विकलांग एथलीट किसी भी तरह से सक्षम-सक्षम लोगों की तुलना में कम प्रतिस्पर्धी थे, तो इस भ्रम को आपको सही रखना चाहिए।)
- I wish traffic wardens would use as much enthusiasm when dealing with able-bodied people who use disabled parking places. (काश, ट्रैफिक वार्डन विकलांग पार्किंग स्थानों का उपयोग करने वाले सक्षम लोगों के साथ व्यवहार करते समय अधिक उत्साह का उपयोग करते।)
- The vessel is designed to enable able-bodied and physically disabled people to experience the adventure of off-shore sailing.
- I appreciate that it is good for pupils to mix, both disabled and able-bodied , as this reflects the general public.
- A new project - Crank it Up - wants to see more able-bodied and disabled people enjoying the benefits of cycling.
- They showed no real differences between the physically disabled and able-bodied athletes.
- The aim of this meeting is to set up a youth club with emphasis on inclusion of both disabled and able-bodied young people.
- Disabled people had the same rights and entitlements as able-bodied people.
- She finds now that disabled people working for her are as responsible as able-bodied people.
- It took the disabled shoppers two hours longer than their able-bodied counterparts to complete the same activities.
- There is a snag with this product for owners who have dependants living with them, be they able-bodied or disabled.
- When able-bodied people go about seeking changes on behalf of the disabled, these never get done.
- Disabled and able-bodied pupils got together for a dance and drama day.
- Benjamin says there's a certain fear as well as curiosity when able-bodied and disabled dancers meet.
- Disabled and able-bodied children will now be able to enjoy the playground together because of its specially designed equipment.
- In the athletes' village, it is great to see that everyone treats the disabled athletes the same as an able-bodied person.
- This would have been an extraordinary achievement even for an able-bodied athlete.
- It wilfully ignores the real differences between the needs of the disabled and the needs of the able-bodied .
- This means that able-bodied citizens must support their claims and push forward disabled rights in Bulgaria.
- Disabled and able-bodied children will be able to play side by side at the pioneering inclusive playground at Wharfemeadows Park in Otley.