ayatollah - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of ayatollah in Hindi
- a Shiite religious leader in Iran. ( ईरान में एक शिया धर्मगुरु। )
- His father was a well-known ayatollah - the top rank in the Shi'ite clerical hierarchy. ( उनके पिता एक प्रसिद्ध अयातुल्ला थे - शिया लिपिक पदानुक्रम में शीर्ष रैंक। )
- The ayatollah wields considerable influence among Shiites, who make up more than 60 percent of Iraq's 25 million people. ( अयातुल्ला शियाओं के बीच काफी प्रभाव पैदा करता है, जो इराक के 25 मिलियन लोगों का 60 प्रतिशत से अधिक हिस्सा बनाते हैं। )
- The ayatollah warned Iran would be pitiless towards rabble-rousers. ( अयातुल्ला ने चेतावनी दी कि ईरान दगाबाजों के प्रति दयनीय होगा। )
- At the same time a stream of visitors from Iran, including many clerics, are received by the ayatollah in his mud-brick home in downtown Najaf each day. ( एक ही समय में ईरान से आने वाले आगंतुकों की एक धारा, कई मौलवियों सहित, ayatollah द्वारा प्रत्येक दिन नजफ शहर में अपने मिट्टी-ईंट घर में प्राप्त किया जाता है। )
- Eventually, a new dictator, perhaps a Shiite ayatollah , takes control and forms a passionately anti-American government. ( आखिरकार, एक नया तानाशाह, शायद एक शिया अयातुल्ला, नियंत्रण लेता है और एक जुनून-विरोधी अमेरिकी सरकार बनाता है। )
- The chief ayatollah of the Shiite Muslims in Iraq says he wants direct democratic elections to take place. ( इराक में शिया मुसलमानों के प्रमुख अयातुल्ला का कहना है कि वह प्रत्यक्ष लोकतांत्रिक चुनाव करना चाहते हैं। )
- The only leaders they recognised were the imams and ayatollahs .
- Out of respect for his father and not wanting to increase the younger cleric's allure, the ayatollahs and other Shiite political groups have mostly remained silent in public about the situation.
- Najaf is the seat of the Shi'ite's ayatollahs , or spiritual leaders.
- The highest real crude oil prices in recent memory were in 1979 after the ayatollahs seized power in Iran and the global price of crude oil peaked at around US $35 per barrel.
- She says the moderate ayatollahs of the religious establishment in Najaf are largely favorable to the US, but they do not want the occupation to drag on.
- He said in an interview that he would never allow direct talks with the coalition, but said discussions were being led by Iraq's four leading Shiite ayatollahs .
- All the top imams and ayatollahs decided to meet on such religious questions to settle some urgent details of dogma.
- The Iranians are a god-fearing people and believe in an afterlife, and this is certainly true of the mullahs and ayatollahs who comprise their government.
- The same applies to Protestant and Orthodox Christian leaders, the Dalai Lama, the Muslim ayatollahs , Jewish rabbinical councils, and all other modern-day religious patriarchs.
- How does this differ, except by degree, from the message of the imams and ayatollahs that government exists not to carry out the will of the people, but the will of the prophet as they choose to interpret it?
- From the ranks of ayatollahs , who will already have their own followings among the theological students, five or six are chosen to become the Grand Ayatollahs who act as models to be imitated.
- More broadly, the Shiites can use this provision to place their ayatollahs over the elected parliament, as in Iran, because they alone are authorized to determine the ‘rules’ of Islam.
- Three of Najaf's four grand ayatollahs are from Iran.
- Because we see, of course, in Iran, the ayatollahs have been in control now since the fall of the shah.