ablaze - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of ablaze in Hindi
- जलता हुआ
- जलता हुआ
- दहकता हुआ
- burning fiercely (जमकर जलाना।)
- burning strongly (जोर से जलना)
- completely on fire (पूरी तरह से आग पर)
- Last Saturday on the dual carriageway I was overtaken by a speeding car all lights ablaze. (पिछले शनिवार को दोहरे कैरिजवे पर एक तेज रफ्तार कार ने सभी लाइटों को पीछे छोड़ दिया।)
- The church is being renovated after having been set ablaze during the 1999-2002 riots. (1999-2002 के दंगों के दौरान आग लगाने के बाद चर्च का नवीनीकरण किया जा रहा है। )
- Several other businesses, including a chemist which was looted and set ablaze , were attacked along nearby streets.
- The whole scene was ablaze with the most savage passions.
- Festival lights are ablaze everywhere, and it's been raining nonstop for hours.
- Birds chirped, fish jumped, foxes barked, trees and flowers were ablaze with color.
- Just then, this fire truck comes barrelling up in the rear view mirror full speed, sirens and lights ablaze and the dream ends.
- All the people in the building were rescued and within a very short time the whole place was utterly ablaze .
- Dawn had set the eastern horizon ablaze when they set out southward again.
- Three buses were also set ablaze , but no one was hurt.
- I let out a tired sigh that had the effect of setting the whole dormitory ablaze with laughter.
- Nearly 10,000 cars were set ablaze with arson attacks against schools, police stations, gymnasiums, shops and businesses in poor suburbs across the country.
- The cave was ablaze with light, but Ian couldn't determine its source.
- He had only gone a short distance down the cross road, when a patrol car came skidding around the corner, its lights ablaze .
- Instead of being ablaze with revolt, the country was swept by a tide of reaction.
- Churches were ablaze with colour, and gold highlights glittered in the light of many candles.
- Chat boards are once again ablaze with the number of postings.
- The city was ablaze with lights as they approached.
- Once again the palace was ablaze with lights of all descriptions.
- His vision no longer impeded, Sid looked down at the board, ablaze with multi-colored lights.
- Chessington Library was set ablaze with the result that the main part of the library is unusable due to the roof being unsafe.
- It was like a ballroom, all ablaze with light and pearly white walls.
- His comment set the internet ablaze with speculation that the entire episode was a hoax.
- Well-intentioned U.N. officials had to run from their cars, which were then looted and set ablaze .
- Any worries stemming from everyday living are quickly obliterated under the immensity of the night skies, ablaze with stars as far as the eye can see.
- Almost 3,000 acres of forest were ablaze just south of Emigrant Gap.
- The room was suddenly ablaze with the bright golden rays of the sun, giving the room a more hotel - like appearance; orderly, attractive and impersonal.
- Four shops and three small structures were set ablaze .
- Lee awoke in the early hours of the morning to find the front of his house ablaze with fierce flames lapping against the bedroom window.
- Mrs Gallagher's son had left the house shortly after 9.30 pm. and when he returned at 10.40 pm the entire building was ablaze .