abdomen - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of abdomen in Hindi
the part of the body of a vertebrate containing the digestive organs; the belly. In humans and other mammals, it is bounded by the diaphragm and the pelvis. (पाचन अंगों वाले एक कशेरुक के शरीर का हिस्सा; पेट। मनुष्यों और अन्य स्तनधारियों में, यह डायाफ्राम और श्रोणि से घिरा होता है।)
- The hernia is pushed back through the gap into its proper place inside the abdomen and the gap is then closed with stitches. (हर्निया पेट के अंदर अपने उचित स्थान पर अंतराल के माध्यम से वापस धकेल दिया जाता है और फिर अंतर को टांके के साथ बंद कर दिया जाता है।)
- Being overweight puts more pressure on the abdomen and the valve in the gullet. (अधिक वजन होने से पेट और वाल्व में गुलाल पर अधिक दबाव पड़ता है।)
- In fact, I just saw an ad for a Sauna Belt that makes you lose an inch on your abdomen in about a half hour.
- The colon is the large intestine or lower bowel and sits in the abdomen , forming the last part of the digestive tract.
- X-ray pictures of the abdomen can then show what is going on inside the bowel.
- The midwife or doctor may use a device placed on the abdomen to amplify the heartbeat.
- The surgeon will make a cut in your lower abdomen and remove your appendix.
- A high bowel obstruction will have a few dilated loops of small bowel in the abdomen .
- Debulking surgery left appreciable disease in the abdomen and a malignant pleural effusion.
- This is a long thin instrument with a light source at its tip, to light up the inside of the abdomen or pelvis.
- This involves the removal of the gallbladder under general anaesthetic through a larger cut in the abdomen .
- The patient, a father of four from a town near Haifa, had the artificial ventricle inserted into his abdomen .
- Girls with ovarian tumors may have abdominal pain and masses that can be felt in the abdomen .
- It has been compared to magic fingers which reach into the interior of the abdomen and massage your organs.
- It is quite common to develop a vertical, pigmented line on the skin of the abdomen below the belly button, which fades later.
- The main sign of an aortic aneurysm is a lump in the abdomen , high up and a little to the right, that pulses obviously with the heartbeat.
- The pain develops quickly, and may also occur in the abdomen , and the scrotal skin discolours.
- Abdominal pain concurrent with nausea points to the abdomen as the source of nausea.
- It has three pairs of true legs on the thorax and five pairs of fleshy prolegs on the abdomen .
- Prior to metamorphosis, the caterpillars pack together and suspend themselves by the tips of their abdomens from the inner walls.
- In some instances, a tight belt or other poorly fitted clothing can cause nerve root irritation, especially in physically unfit persons with protuberant abdomens .
- When they get peckish, the queens wag their abdomens across their nests, creating vibrations that ‘ask’ for a nutritious saliva snack.
- Attacked bees often have deformed wings and abdomens and a shortened life span.
- Females with eggs attached to their abdomens were transferred from the stock tanks to the female tank.
- Mesothelioma is a rare form of carcinoma that occurs in the mesothelium lining lungs, abdomens and hearts.