abdicate - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of abdicate in Hindi
- सत्ता त्यागना
- पद को त्यागना
- अधिकार को त्यागना
- (of a monarch) renounce one's throne. ((एक सम्राट का) किसी का सिंहासन त्यागना।)
- to refuse to be responsible for something (किसी चीज़ के लिए ज़िम्मेदार होने से इंकार करना)
- Hindenburg also used his huge influence to persuade Kaiser Wilhelm to abdicate and to go to Holland. (कैसर विल्हेम को छोड़ने और हॉलैंड जाने के लिए राजी करने के लिए हिंडनबर्ग ने भी अपने विशाल प्रभाव का इस्तेमाल किया।)
- If we abdicate our roles as adults, it will be media and peers that educate our kids. (यदि हम वयस्कों के रूप में अपनी भूमिकाओं का पालन करते हैं, तो यह मीडिया और साथियों का होगा जो हमारे बच्चों को शिक्षित करेंगे।)
- This is the day that I officially abdicate from my throne and pass the kingship on to my successor.
- the secretary of state should not abdicate from leadership on educational issues
- Notoriously ill-informed over policy detail and often content to abdicate control, he nonetheless maintained presidential dominance.
- In many cases, it has become a code word for abdicating the responsibilities of political leadership.
- It is Council responsibility to do recycling and we're abdicating our responsibility.
- In 1814, Napoleon Bonaparte abdicated as French Emperor and was banished to Elba.
- The King abdicated in Bavaria, and a republican ‘Free State of Bavaria’ was proclaimed.
- The federal government should help states do their job, not assist them in abdicating their duty.
- He cannot envisage himself abdicating his moral responsibility in the matter.
- Otherwise, she is abdicating her responsibility as a reporter.
- Most of the rumors have old roots, going back to before King Edward VIII even abdicated his throne for Wallis Simpson.
- Once again the government is abdicating its responsibility and laying the blame elsewhere.
- Our failure to address this issue equates to abdicating our fundamental responsibility to the next generation of West Indian youth.
- So do you think the networks are abdicating their responsibility to cover the substance of the campaigns?
- The Duke of Windsor, briefly King Edward VIII before he abdicated to marry Mrs Simpson, also owned a Stannard watercolour.
- Which king abdicated from the British throne in 1936?
- Governments around the world are abdicating their responsibilities to protect the natural resources in their territory, giving authority away to the private companies involved in resource exploitation.
- By abdicating its political responsibility the central cabinet seeks the Supreme Court's intervention to resolve the dispute.
- In 1931 Spain's king abdicated , and a new republic was ushered in promising social change and progress.
- The Habsburg and Hohenzollern dynasties abdicated , following the Romanovs.
- When King Edward VIII abdicated in December 1936 it was a shock to the nation.
- If the Tsar had abdicated , what would happen to us?
- Edward VIII abdicated after a reign of 325 days, in favour of his brother, the Duke of York, who became King George VI.
- The problems arose because people were abdicating responsibility and were not getting the right person to do the job.
- Following this the proud king abdicated his throne to his son Anandapala and committed suicide by climbing onto his own funeral pyre.
- In September he abdicated and Bolingbroke ascended the throne as King Henry IV.
- Bradford licensing justices said that he had abdicated his duties as licensee to his brother Michael and his partner Claire.
- But the bottom line as far as she is concerned is that builders and developers have been abdicating any responsibility in this area.