abbreviate - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of abbreviate in Hindi
- संक्षिप्त करना
- छोटा करना
- लघु करना
shorten (a word, phrase, or text). छोटा (एक शब्द, वाक्यांश, या पाठ)।
- In order to save typing, many people will abbreviate common words and phrases. (टाइपिंग को बचाने के लिए, कई लोग सामान्य शब्दों और वाक्यांशों को संक्षिप्त करेंगे।)
- Due to the large numbers of those indicted, the court clerks eventually tired of writing the charge in full and began to abbreviate it. (बड़ी संख्या में आरोपितों के कारण, अदालत के क्लर्क अंततः चार्ज को पूर्ण रूप से लिखते हुए थक गए और इसे संक्षिप्त करना शुरू कर दिया।)
- Such an establishment was called a café concert or café conc’ (be careful not to abbreviate it further).
- I wish subtitles didn't have to abbreviate the dialogue though.
- When I'm composing my reviews, I often abbreviate the movie title, then use Microsoft Word's replace function to fill in the title in its entirety.
- Here we greatly abbreviate our summary of the book to focus on its limitations.
- Europeans abbreviate dates in reverse, and doing it wrong could invalidate your card.
- It isn't an easy read, mostly because the skinny format abbreviates names to three letters, often beyond recognition.
- The following are some abbreviated notes of mine from this tasting.
- The summary that follows will be necessarily abbreviated .
- ‘You are so used to abbreviating things, you just start doing it unconsciously on schoolwork and reports and other things,’ said a student in New Jersey.
- The foregoing is a very abbreviated version of Wittgenstein's argument in Philosophical Investigations.
- There's nothing particularly new about using abbreviated forms of words when space is limited or repetition becomes tiresome.
- If you're registered with a username longer than five or six letters, it kindly abbreviates the name for this tab (said tab being a fixed width on screen, obviously).
- I should probably explain that that's how Krista abbreviates her full name, which is Kristine.
- Around this time she met the famous photographer Henri Cartier-Bresson and abbreviated her name to Dora Maar.
- The name is usually abbreviated to poliomyelitis, or more commonly, polio.
- They sit next to each other, punching abbreviated text messages into their phones.
- Pseudonyms will not be used; abbreviated addresses will be published.
- I've got to agree with her about people abbreviating words when sending text messages.