disobey - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of disobey in Hindi
- अवज्ञा करना
- आज्ञा का उल्लंघन करना
- आज्ञाभंग करना
- आज्ञा न मानना
- fail to obey (rules, a command, or someone in authority).
- He began to disobey orders from Madrid and became entangled in intrigues to manage or even to coerce the king. ( उसने मैड्रिड के आदेशों की अवज्ञा करना शुरू कर दिया और राजा को प्रबंधित करने या यहां तक कि मजबूर करने की साज़िशों में उलझ गया। )
- They did not venture to disobey, and were distributed among the legions there. ( उन्होंने अवज्ञा करने का साहस नहीं किया, और वहां के सैनिकों के बीच वितरित किए गए। )
- Disobey him and I have like, a ten percent chance. ( उसकी अवज्ञा करो और मुझे पसंद है, दस प्रतिशत मौका। )
- Disobey me and you will be destroyed. ( मेरी अवज्ञा करो और तुम नष्ट हो जाओगे। )
- Many years ago there lived in England many good people, but the king and his friends were not kind and gentle and patient with good people, because the king did not like to have the people disobey him. ( कई साल पहले इंग्लैंड में कई अच्छे लोग रहते थे, लेकिन राजा और उसके दोस्त अच्छे लोगों के साथ दयालु और सौम्य और धैर्यवान नहीं थे, क्योंकि राजा को यह पसंद नहीं था कि लोग उसकी अवज्ञा करें। )
- He could no longer stand the insanity of the Elders, but he could not disobey them either.
- God's wrath has been in the life time of the people, cities, and nations that disobey Him;.
- He"d just decided to disobey MacFife"s orders and not murder Max, when Bob Glaze pushed his arm.
- Throughout the Old Testament God's wrath has been on people, cities, and nations that disobey Him.
- You have made many laws for their protection; they have disobeyed them all, and will disobey them.
- Sure, he would disobey on occasion just like a kid.
- This movie is about what happens when you disobey that rule,
- Besides, Osborn said, Slaughter did disobey a direct order.
- Not only did Ellie disobey us, she lied about it.
- Prophet disobeys, runs away and is swallowed by a whale.
- Or Saddam's underlings might disobey orders to do so.
- After the ruling, Miller said he would disobey the subpoena.
- He also hinted that it is sometimes justified to disobey laws.
- He seemed to almost regret not getting the opportunity to disobey his orders from the Khakhan.
- And too much of a coward too ever openly accuse them, or defy them, or disobey them, or judge them.
- The worst that can happen to them is a fine, by the system, unless they disobey a legal written order.
- But if he should turn to mortal things and disobey God, he would be himself the author of his own death.
- The girl didn't respond, but he knew she wouldn't disobey his command, as much as she might Jessi's
- Garibaldi replied asking "permission to disobey."
- She would not disobey Abraham in any way, for which God honored her.
- His command was quiet and firm, but Sofia knew no man in the room would disobey a man like him.