abattoir - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of abattoir in Hindi
a slaughterhouse. (एक कसाईखाना)
- For a start they could support the establishment and use of local abattoirs. (एक शुरुआत के लिए वे स्थानीय बूचड़खानों की स्थापना और उपयोग का समर्थन कर सकते थे।)
- The 29-month-old animal was slaughtered in an abattoir in Wales last November and put into the food chain. (वेल्स में 29 नवंबर को एक बूचड़खाने में 29 महीने के जानवर की हत्या कर दी गई और उसे खाद्य श्रृंखला में डाल दिया गया।)
- The pigs are raised locally, slaughtered in a local abattoir and processed locally.
- Both pathogens can colonise the intestines of beef cattle and get into the food chain during slaughter at the abattoir .
- At present the abattoir is slaughtering animals for the domestic market.
- The company wants to build a packing facility for the meat from pigs slaughtered at its abattoir in the village.
- The sale of meat from an animal not slaughtered in an abattoir is also illegal.
- It was reported earlier that the abattoir will start slaughtering in November.
- This led the company to convert a part of the abattoir to slaughter small stock.
- The bank has also helped set up a community-owned butcher in the town, sustain a local abattoir and buy a dolphin-watch boat.
- But the increased costs of maintaining health and safety at abattoirs means consumers are unlikely to benefit.
- Many are slaughtered for pet food or sold to continental abattoirs .
- Spanish abattoirs are used to slaughter many Portuguese cattle.
- However, the most iniquitous means of reducing the price is the dressing specification adopted by abattoirs .
- Many butchers operate small abattoirs , and those that do not, buy from a local abattoir.
- The stock is slaughtered at Haverfordwest and Llanelli abattoirs .
- However, in my opinion, animals that are slaughtered in abattoirs can suffer just as much as foxes that are hunted.
- Once in southern Europe, many animals are slaughtered in abattoirs using methods which are illegal in Britain.
- We have the ability to source direct from local farms using local abattoirs and we do that wherever we can.
- Widespread closure of abattoirs has already disrupted the supply chain.
- For a start they could support the establishment and use of local abattoirs .