abate - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of abate in Hindi
- रोक-थाम करना
- न्यून होना
- रद्द करना
- कम होना
- समाप्त करना
- कम करना
- रोक-थाम करना
- to become less strong (प्रकोप या प्रभाव का कम हो जाना या धीमा होना)
- to make something less strong (कुछ कम मजबूत बनाने के लिए)
- (of something perceived as hostile, threatening, or negative) become less intense or widespread. ((शत्रुतापूर्ण, धमकी या नकारात्मक के रूप में कथित कुछ) कम तीव्र या व्यापक हो जाते हैं।)
- The storm showed no signs of abating. (तूफान ने कोई संकेत नहीं दिया।)
- Steps are to be taken to abate pollution. (प्रदूषण को खत्म करने के लिए कदम उठाए जाने हैं।)
- Most hot flashes are mild to moderate in intensity and usually abate over time without therapy.
- The challenges of rising health care costs and Medicare premiums will not suddenly abate .
- this action would not have been sufficient to abate the odor nuisance
- this action would not have been sufficient to abate the odour nuisance
- November to April is the wet season but heavy tropical storms can abate as suddenly as they arrive.
- Surgery on the right ear diminished but did not completely abate her symptoms, so she underwent surgery on the left ear.
- When the storms abate , the uncertainties do not.
- A distinction is drawn between Abatement Notices which require works to be done and those which merely require the recipient to abate the identified nuisance.
- If rich countries want to help abate the impact of the tsunami, why not allow part of that assistance to be in the form of government tax collection?
- Space constraint did not abate their zeal to get a glimpse of the amazing cultural divergence of the nation.
- During the mid section of the morning I was able to abate my longing for biscuits by eating a slice of homemade fruit cake (courtesy of Welsh Dad Tony).
- This defendant was required to abate the nuisance by noise identified in the abatement notice.
- Patients should be observed in a closed ward setting until signs and symptoms abate .
- The plaintiffs sought an injunction requiring the defendants to abate the nuisance as well as damages.
- We were both broke and working pub shifts but nothing could abate my appetite for conceiving low budget film ideas.
- There is a need for a definitive course of action in order to abate this spiralling situation.
- He said the federal government targets only about $150 million a year for lead abatement .
- Yet in the year that they had known each other his feelings had grown more intense rather than abated .
- There are two approaches to abating these effects.
- With GM technology, the debate regarding our dependence or otherwise on nature, far from abating , has intensified.
- Then, with your mind, think of calming the pain, easing it until it abates and is gone.
- He looked up at the gray overcast sky and wondered how it was possible that this storm could have abated so quickly.
- Since January 2002 this trend has continued and shows no signs of abatement .
- The Committee gave instructions to the electrical engineer to have the nuisance abated .
- Through such ‘friendship,’ egocentrism and superiority are abated .
- A noise abatement order issued in November last year failed to stop the music.
- As the cast belts out the title song, fears are abated .
- He was convincing enough to persuade Wall Street, thus abating the nervousness of the market.
- This is not to over-simplify the crime wave that's sweeping through the country with no apparent abatement .
- Council leader Smith has promised an abatement of problems in the Purfleet area caused by hundreds of heavy lorries.