अँगड़ाई - Meaning in English
Meaning of अँगड़ाई in English
- involuntarily open one's mouth wide and inhale deeply due to tiredness or boredom.
- a reflex act of opening one's mouth wide and inhaling deeply due to tiredness or boredom.
- Anyway, I ended up watching an amateur boxing match, big yawn .
- People will be looking for the sums and despite the eighty or so people last night, many think that the whole thing is a big yawn .
- The Punakawan parts, which had amusing dialog and action, saved the performance from turning into a big yawn .
- I blinked my eyes blearily and opened my mouth to yawn , I felt thick and slow.
- I opened my mouth to yawn , but before I knew it, I was throwing up on the floor.
- But the comedy is ghastly dull, the choreography fussy and boring - a yawn a minute, I thought sourly.
- Evie said, she put her hand over her mouth to stifle a yawn .
- Come ten o'clock in the evening we've generally begun to stretch and yawn , and by ten thirty the house is quiet except for gentle snoring.
- If you are part of the Big Five, XYZ is a just a big yawn .
- It's not a big yawn or an exclusive affair, as most people might think.
- If like the rest of us you feel this year's Big Brother is a bit * yawn * compared to other years then join with us to keep the rebellious Dubliner in the house.
- It happened 15 years ago and it's been either a big yawn or a big laugh ever since.
- What Ellen MacArthur did is, to my mind, one big yawn .