अँखड़ी - Meaning in English
Meaning of अँखड़ी in English
- look at or watch closely or with interest.
- each of a pair of globular organs in the head through which people and vertebrate animals see, the visible part typically appearing almond-shaped in animals with eyelids.
- a thing resembling an eye in appearance, shape, or relative position, in particular.
- my eye was caught by a light in the window
- We learnt about the priorities between getting in the harvest or losing the sight of an eye in the Third World.
- The double overhand knot is tied through the eye of the hook and of the swivel, then secured with either a single or double crimp.
- He sees himself as a more defensive type, but he has vision and a good eye for goal.
- The muppet was then slid down to the eye of the hook so that it formed a skirt around the top of the squid bait.
- Although if that's a single eye in the centre pyramid of the crown it may be a few other things…
- Eight of the eye injuries were caused by the stick, two by body contact, and two from fighting.
- Secondly, the hook can be fastened with a loop so that the lask end of the strip can be trapped against the eye of the hook with the loop.
- Not just the desecrated bodies of the dead, but the shattered lives of those who knew and loved them are thrust into the merciless gaze of the public eye .
- The lens of the human eye is a stiff gel of transparent protein, inside an elastic capsule.
- my cat is blind in one eye