ticker - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of ticker in Hindi
- टिक-टिक करने वाला
- छोटी घड़ी
- a character printer that automatically prints stock quotations on ticker tape. (एक चरित्र प्रिंटर जो स्वचालित रूप से टिकर टेप पर स्टॉक कोटेशन प्रिंट करता है)
- a small portable timepiece. (एक छोटी पोर्टेबल घड़ी)
- the hollow muscular organ located behind the sternum and between the lungs; its rhythmic contractions move the blood through the body (खोखले पेशी अंग उरोस्थि के पीछे और फेफड़ों के बीच स्थित है; इसके लयबद्ध संकुचन शरीर के माध्यम से रक्त को स्थानांतरित करते हैं)
- In the upper left corner is Fox's omnipresent American flag, and at the bottom the news ticker , which further distracts from serious concentration or analysis. (ऊपरी बाएं कोने में फॉक्स का सर्वव्यापी अमेरिकी ध्वज है, और सबसे नीचे समाचार टिकर है, जो गंभीर एकाग्रता या विश्लेषण से और अधिक विचलित करता है।)
- Overall, flavors in dairy products continue to be a ticker worth watching as an indication of how to give consumers the flavors they desire in new and innovative products. (कुल मिलाकर, डेयरी उत्पादों में फ्लेवर एक टिकर के रूप में देखने के लिए जारी है कि उपभोक्ताओं को नए और अभिनव उत्पादों की इच्छा रखने वाले फ्लेवर कैसे दें।)
- To add stocks or indexes from the list you are watching, simply click on the ticker and a Set Parameters window will appear with a list of stock symbols that you can easily modify. (आपके द्वारा देखी जा रही सूची से स्टॉक या इंडेक्स जोड़ने के लिए, बस टिकर पर क्लिक करें और एक सेट पैरामीटर विंडो स्टॉक प्रतीकों की एक सूची के साथ दिखाई देगी जिसे आप आसानी से संशोधित कर सकते हैं।)
- What's more, my ticker isn't pounding, my pins are unjellified and, to paraphrase a tune the 32-year-old has covered beautifully, he isn't giving me fever.
- He lacked the political ticker to take on the unions, he basked in the Olympic-reflected glory without harnessing its potential long-term benefits, and he presided over never-ending hospital waiting lists.
- A few weeks before the vote on November 7, the buzz goes, Cheney will announce his resignation, ostensibly because of signs of new trouble with his ticker .
- Somebody lube up the paddles, my ticker needs a jolt.
- Another channel had on its ticker : ‘Road to and from airport flooded’: Civil Aviation ministry.
- So next time you're watching TV or surfing a website with a ticker , you'll understand what all those numbers and symbols scrolling across your screen really mean.
- Those that utilize a full-time Internet connection, including a weather report and a stock ticker , are more interesting but still not terribly new.
- The interesting question now is this: has Mr Howard got the ticker ?
- And the heart people say aspirin is awfully good for the old ticker .
- Fit or not, it's time to wise up and listen to your ticker .
- The build up of waste in his body would have caused heart failure (given he has a dicky ticker anyway).
- The ticker works perfectly well, telling the time in the normal way - except that the second hand runs backwards.
- The cybercafé at Stockley Park has a kitchen and lounge with a television, a news ticker , and colorful iMacs for free Web surfing.
- The network quickly switched to an all-service format showing phone numbers and Red Cross information over the ticker instead of prices.
- A favorite dot-com-era TV commercial of mine depicts several young entrepreneurs eagerly watching a ticker for their first e-commerce transaction.
- Yesterday was another day, and although the line-up has looked decidedly weak since David Bowie developed problems with his ticker , there was still plenty for every taste.
- Demonstrators gathered in a drenching rain under the neon news ticker that carried reports of the latest bombings and troop movements.
- He said, ‘I've got a dodgy ticker - or had previously’.
- The question is, does he have the ticker to push for it?
- The news ticker at the bottom sped across the screen.
- There is a ticker on the organization's website which states the disturbing statistic that a police officer commits suicide every 22 hours in the United States.
- The window-cleaner at the broker's office paused to watch the ticker …
- From 7 p.m. to 10.30 p.m. every day, customers can unwind with an eye on the ticker .
- A ticker symbol is the unique identification that stock exchanges worldwide give each company.
- If you look at a stock ticker , you will see something called a ‘bid’ price and an ‘ask’ price. The bid price is the highest price that someone is willing to pay for the stock.
- When, two years ago, Mortimer gave us Rumpole Rests His Case, with its last story featuring our hero being carted off horizontal with a dodgy ticker , there was much lamenting.
- Companies could sell subscriptions and place ads inside customized traffic information, weather reports, or sports tickers .