stalker - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of stalker in Hindi
- दबे पाँव पिछा करने वाला
- शाही ढंग से चलने वाला
a person who stealthily hunts or pursues an animal or another person. ( वह व्यक्ति जो किसी जानवर या किसी अन्य व्यक्ति का चुपके से शिकार करता है या उसका पीछा करता है। )
- You know, a woman falls in love with a married man and suddenly she's an obsessed stalker . ( तुम्हें पता है, एक औरत को एक शादीशुदा आदमी से प्यार हो जाता है और अचानक वह दबे पाँव पिछा करने करने वाली है। )
- Every Saturday afternoon come three o'clock he can be found glued to his video camera like some obsessive stalker . ( हर शनिवार दोपहर तीन बजे वह कुछ जुनूनी शिकारी की तरह अपने वीडियो कैमरे से चिपके हुए पाए जा सकते हैं। )
- There was no way I was letting some obsessive stalker stay within one hundred feet of me. ( वहाँ कोई रास्ता नहीं था मैं कुछ जुनूनी शिकारी मुझे एक सौ फीट के भीतर रहने दे रहा था। )
- Caution must also be exercised in case the victim comes to the attention of another stalker .
- Hollywood, his look into the world of celebrity stalkers and those hired to protect the glitterati, is spellbinding.
- I don't think that the mall management had stalkers in mind when they installed the benches, just tired shoppers or husbands who'd been dragged out by their wives.
- Although no figures are available yet, stalkers are taking advantage of email to harass their victims.
- He is just signed a tough new law that may make some star stalkers think twice before aggressively going after them with their cameras.
- Finally comes aggression or violence, in which stalkers threaten their victims, harass their families, damage their property, make false accusations about them, and cause sexual or physical injury.
- Resentful stalkers harass their victims with the specific intention of causing fear and apprehension out of a desire for retribution for some actual or supposed injury or humiliation.
- Micah, on the other hand, had become obsessed to a factor that made celebrity stalkers look like cute old ladies who came over and offered you gingerbread and lemonade.
- My question is this, I know that other notorious stalkers in history have - they have obsessions with certain types of people.
- And if stalkers even lurk near parents' homes, and the parents are non-celebrities, they may find it easier to bring invasion of privacy claims than the celebrity herself would.
- I told her ‘OK, we got to stop following them up this street or they will have us locked up as stalkers or freaks or worse’.
- Parents need to be more aware of the way stalkers can use mobile phone text messages and e-mail to harass youngsters, police said yesterday.
- Despite my on-going, elaborate and careful efforts to avoid it, I had become in my former supervisor's mind one of the stalkers whose particular project, born of obsession with him, was the impeding of his work.
- It's not like I am Brad Pitt or something so why do I have obsessive stalkers ?
- Daniel, like so many abusive men, is using the laws surrounding the rights of fathers to get access to their children as a stalkers ' charter to harass, hound and victimise.
- If the boys leading them had noticed the stalkers , they weren't paying any attention to them.
- In some cases, those folks become embittered drunks, in more severe cases, crazed stalkers .