sort - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of sort in Hindi
- मेल मिलाना
- क्रम में अलगाना
- श्रेणी के अनुसार रखना
- a category of things or people having some common feature; a type. ( चीजों की श्रेणी या कुछ सामान्य विशेषता रखने वाले लोग; एक प्रकार। )
- the arrangement of data in a prescribed sequence. ( एक निर्धारित अनुक्रम में डेटा की व्यवस्था। )
- a letter or piece in a font of type. ( एक पत्र या प्रकार के एक फ़ॉन्ट में टुकड़ा। )
- arrange systematically in groups; separate according to type, class, etc.. ( समूहों में व्यवस्थित रूप से व्यवस्थित करें; प्रकार, वर्ग, आदि के अनुसार अलग। )
- resolve (a problem or difficulty). ( हल (एक समस्या या कठिनाई)। )
- that's not my sort of thing
- Another beneficial practice is to perform an exploratory card sort once the content for the website is determined.
- I have no time for that sort of thing
- Frank was a genuinely friendly sort
- what sort of excuse is that?
- Ah, well even if he does, Pat Donnelly is a decent sort , I'm sure he'll understand!
- Both cache size and sort size affect memory usage, so you cannot maximize one without affecting the other.
- He's a champion little chap and his mother seems a decent sort as well.
- I need time to sort myself out
- she said it in a pleasant sort of way
- in law also the Judge is in a sort superior to his King
- Sasha Roiz plays Piero, the dutiful son who gets the serving-girl pregnant, as a decent sort caught way out of his element.
- There are a wide variety of people out on the street - whalemen of all kind, from the decent sort to the country bumpkin.
- what sort of a fool do they think I am!
- I told him I still loved him and I resolved to help him sort himself out when he felt he was up to it.
- in law also the judge is in a sort superior to his king
- This far northeast, leagues from the Dragon's Jaw, it was highly doubtful that any dragons in the area were of the friendly sort .
- she's a right sort
- what sort of man is he?
- I don't remember seeing anything of the sort
- if only we knew the sort of people she was mixing with
- The new services, however, will not include travelling post offices to sort mail and are a fraction of the 60 nightly trains that ran two years ago.
- He sent me quite a handsome apology for his abuse of me so I think he is a pretty decent sort , basically.
- the teacher helps the children to sort out their problems
- Of course, I'm not by nature a cheek-turning sort , but I think that has too often been the administration's approach.
- she's not the complaining sort
- This will demonstrate to the world that you are a friendly sort with a wide social circle - or at least they'll keep you company as you sit alone in your room on the first night.
- One jumper from our barn sat aboard my Absolut horse who is a very friendly sort .
- we know your sort
- or something of the sort