portfolio - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of portfolio in Hindi
- निवेश सूची
- खुले पत्र
- राज्य के मंत्री का पद
- a large, thin, flat case for loose sheets of paper such as drawings or maps. ( चित्र या नक्शे जैसे ढीले कागज की एक बड़ी, पतली, सपाट स्थिति। )
- a range of investments held by a person or organization. ( किसी व्यक्ति या संगठन द्वारा किए गए निवेश की एक सीमा। )
- relating to, denoting, or engaged in an employment pattern that involves a succession of short-term contracts and part-time work, rather than the more traditional model of a long-term single job. ( लंबे समय तक एकल नौकरी के अधिक पारंपरिक मॉडल के बजाय अल्पकालिक अनुबंधों और अंशकालिक काम के उत्तराधिकार को शामिल करने वाले रोजगार पैटर्न से संबंधित, निंदा करना, या करना। )
- These offers, along with our technically sound product portfolio , a deep bench of people, and value-added service, will be our fundamentals.
- Our objective is to pay cash for the right portfolio and then offer it for sale on a retail, regional basis.
- Therefore, we should be reviewing our investment portfolio regularly regardless of the time of year.
- Mohammed grabbed the portfolio , taking out a few packets of paper.
- better returns on its investment portfolio
- The payoff for designers is public exposure, beautiful photographs for a portfolio , and the opportunity to spread their creative wings.
- This portfolio of photographs gives a quick sketch of Bangladesh and those trying to bring power to the people.
- The other term I coined a few years ago was portfolio career - portfolio jobs and portfolio workers - and that seems to have become accepted as a respectable thing to be.
- Many doctors have portfolio careers - for example, having a post in general practice and in a hospital.
- Our drawing is inside the portfolio he is holding in his arms.
- Next, she had to supply a CV and a portfolio of work containing before-and-after pictures of various nail techniques.
- He carries a large portfolio , apparently filled with images and evidence of his appointment, during this period, as an historian of art.
- He would like an economic portfolio or even the position of minister for education.
- He began as treasurer in 1960 while still playing and later added the job of secretary to his portfolio .
- When we first asked him what he was capable of for political satire, he sent us the piece below as his portfolio .
- Timbul was given a position without a portfolio as an expert staff assigned to the minister.
- She came back with a wonderful portfolio of photographs, I mean really gorgeous things, and it was just too good an opportunity to pass up.
- Even so, direct investment into a portfolio of shares, bonds and cash spread in the manner described above would be administratively burdensome.
- an unrivalled portfolio of quality brands
- I used to have a fair portion of my investment portfolio allocated to bonds.
- an unrivaled portfolio of quality brands
- Even when someone suggested that he gets a portfolio done for modelling, he was too hesitant to ask his father.
- Derek received his certificate after submitting a portfolio of images demonstrating his unique style of portrait and wedding photography.
- She had just had a portfolio of modelling photographs taken and was waiting to hear from an agency in Liverpool.
- Gary Engle, a self-taught artist, explains that the heart of his portfolio consists of images of nature that lean toward abstract expressionism.
- His business portfolio is well documented and the fact that he isn't tied to a 9 to 5 routine greatly enhances his ability to take on a job that will entail long trips from Kerry to Westmeath.
- Among her portfolio of winning photographs were shots taken in York at the Station Road War Memorial and at Knavesmire during the floods of 2000.
- he took on the Foreign Affairs portfolio
- Whether gold deserves to be included in an investment portfolio is an interesting question.
- Some of those payments were considered to be illegal, and after all that, having said he had done nothing wrong, 6 days later he resigned from the portfolio of Minister of Tourism.