pity - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of pity in Hindi
- तरस खाना
- दया करना
- दया देना
- हमदर्दी प्रकट करना
- सहानुभूति प्रकट करना
- feel sorrow for the misfortunes of. ( के दुर्भाग्य के लिए दुःख महसूस करते हैं। )
- the feeling of sorrow and compassion caused by the suffering and misfortunes of others. ( दुःख और करुणा की भावना दूसरों के दुख और दुर्भाग्य के कारण होती है। )
- a cause for regret or disappointment. ( खेद या निराशा का कारण। )
- In which case it would be a pity just to wrap the Lion in brown paper and send it off to Sydney. ( किस मामले में शेर को भूरे रंग के पेपर में लपेटना और उसे सिडनी भेजना अफ़सोस की बात होगी। )
- "Poor Silas, you conformed, " David said with mock pity . ( "गरीब सिलास, आपने पुष्टि की," डेविड ने नकली दया के साथ कहा। )
- Clare didn't know whether to envy or pity them ( क्लेयर को पता नहीं था कि उन्हें ईर्ष्या करना या दया करना है )
- She didn't deserve pity and Rod wanted a bit of fun. ( वह दया के लायक नहीं थी और रॉड थोड़ी मस्ती चाहती थी। )
- The authorities probably knew that there was a likelihood of taking relics and it is a pity that it disappeared. ( अधिकारियों को शायद पता था कि अवशेष लेने की संभावना थी और यह एक दया है कि यह गायब हो गया। )
- Such paintings court the viewer's curiosity, but make no appeal to feelings of pity , fear, or outrage.
- But pity the poor soul who would try to do anything to those kids.
- And don't pity poor Gene because he didn't win.
- her voice was full of pity
- It's such a pity , when perfectly reasonable tinned crab is available in the supermarkets!
- And as in at least some other cases, this will be a pity because there will likely be some small nugget of usefulness to the deal.
- There were two performances taking place here: the pity was that they rarely coincided.
- In these circumstances, we should look with pity and compassion on George Best.
- what a pity we can't be friends
- This is a pity , because in many cases there is more going on than meets the eye.
- This is a great pity because if he had, we might have been spared the regrettable sight that assailed us earlier in the week.
- Still, we have to have some sense of his perspective in order to actually pity him.
- I pity the fool who has to guess what people are going to buy.
- You're feeling pity for a creature that would sneer at the concept if she understood it.
- They have no idea of their future here and I feel great pity for their innocence.
- A good number of her early poems attempt to work on the reader's sense of pity and compassion.
- He didn't want her pity ; he hated it when people pitied him.
- We have a great chance to beat Westmeath and it would be a pity if there were only a small crowd from Carlow to see it.
- It would be a pity if they were to throw away the opportunity at this stage.
- This enforced secrecy is a pity , because Lalonde might have some useful advice to offer his cousin.
- A real pity , as this could have been a tasty little number.
- He watched her reaction but he didn't see fear or anger, only pity and sorrow.
- Feeling pity for the little boy she shoved a few coins into his hand.
- It would be a pity , nevertheless, if Sean Connery missed his chance to straighten out the record.
- In the end, it's a pity because the situation could have been handled a lot better and without the angst and tears.