legend - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of legend in Hindi
- दिव्य चरित्र
- आदर्श लेख
- आदर्श वाक्य
- a traditional story sometimes popularly regarded as historical but unauthenticated. ( एक पारंपरिक कहानी जिसे कभी-कभी लोकप्रिय रूप से ऐतिहासिक लेकिन अप्रमाणिक माना जाता है। )
- an extremely famous or notorious person, especially in a particular field. ( एक अत्यंत प्रसिद्ध या कुख्यात व्यक्ति, विशेष रूप से किसी विशेष क्षेत्र में। )
- an inscription, especially on a coin or medal. ( एक शिलालेख, विशेष रूप से एक सिक्के या पदक पर। )
- the story of a saint's life. ( एक संत के जीवन की कहानी। )
- very well known. ( बहुत अच्छे से ज्ञात। )
- But he was also bigger than life, a living legend who at age 33 could swim faster than he had at 21. ( लेकिन वह जीवन से भी बड़ा था, एक जीवित किंवदंती जो 33 वर्ष की उम्र में 21 की तुलना में तेजी से तैर सकती थी। )
- He is a living legend , as his achievements testify. ( वह एक जीवित किंवदंती है, जैसा कि उसकी उपलब्धियों की गवाही है। )
- His early interest in European legends resulted in a Master's Degree on the Grail legend . ( यूरोपीय किंवदंतियों में उनकी प्रारंभिक रुचि ग्रिल किंवदंती पर एक मास्टर डिग्री थी। )
- The legend of Tristan and Isolde, one of the most popular, was tacked on to Arthur's.
- The legend of Romulus and Remus gives the impression that Rome was created very quickly; the truth was very different.
- The coach who helped guide Amir Khan to an Olympic silver medal says the Bolton teenager can become a boxing legend .
- The figure contains two subfigures, each composed of three graphs, which are explained in the legend for figure 14.
- Species are referred to by symbols in the legend .
- Florence Nightingale's pioneering development of military and civilian nursing and of hospital care, made her a legend in her own lifetime.
- Charcot became a legend in his own lifetime and was elected to several major medical and neurologic societies in Europe and accorded many honors.
- Whatever historical events underlie the legend of the Trojan War did not occur as depicted here.
- When Sidney Kidman left his Norwood home, he was thirteen years old and eventually would become ‘a legend in his own lifetime’.
- Edward Ryan Aikau was a Hawaiian surfer, lifeguard and legend that dedicated his life to the ocean and ocean safety.
- All abbreviations are explained in the legend to Fig 1.
- The 200 baht coins have the same legend as the 100 baht coin.
- The legend of the notable Saint Anton is connected to plague victims and all diseases.
- A book that explores the Catholic faith and Mexican culture is The Lady of Guadalupe, the legend of the patron saint of Mexico.
- Even jazz legend Louis Armstrong makes a cameo appearance as the Harmonia Gardens' bandleader, singing the film's title track.
- These ancient people bring us the legend of King Arthur and the Holy Grail.
- We'll ask a living legend of broadcast journalism, Walter Cronkite, the former CBS News anchor.
- Indeed he is a living legend in the tennis world.
- That is the true meaning of the legend of Saint George.
- And yet it would be one of those ‘tiny observable effects’ that turned Einstein into a living legend .
- These local religious festivals usually center on a particular saint or legend .
- Paying tribute to his colleague on Monday, Killarney Jarvey Association spokesman, Pat O'Sullivan, said Mick was a legend in his own lifetime.
- How does he feel sharing the stage with a living legend ?
- The obverse of all denominations bore a harp, along with the legend Saorstat Eireann and the date the coin was struck.
- They presently have a wide variety of books, including a section on mythology and the legend of King Arthur.
- Oliver ‘Smokey’ Charles, 79, is a living legend when it comes to football in St Lucia.
- Around the lower border is the same legend as on the gold coin.