field events - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of field events in Hindi
- क्षेत्रीय कार्यक्रम
- फील्ड स्पर्धाएं
field events Definition
- track-and-field contests other than races, such as throwing and jumping events.
field events Example
- Roy, who has coached every track and field event at one time or another, will also hand off a legacy any coach would envy. ( रॉय, जिन्होंने एक समय या किसी अन्य समय पर हर ट्रैक और फील्ड इवेंट को कोचिंग दी है, एक विरासत को भी सौंपेंगे जिससे कोई भी कोच ईर्ष्या करेगा। )
- “He was a brave field commander and an expert in intelligence, and in organizing popular and tribal forces,” said the eulogist. ( "वह एक बहादुर फील्ड कमांडर और खुफिया में एक विशेषज्ञ था, और लोकप्रिय और आदिवासी ताकतों को संगठित करने में," स्तुतिविद् ने कहा। )
- The stadium comprises a main section for track and field events, as well as football and two indoor sports centers. ( स्टेडियम में ट्रैक और फील्ड इवेंट्स के साथ-साथ फुटबॉल और दो इनडोर स्पोर्ट्स सेंटर के लिए एक मुख्य खंड शामिल है। )
- It comprises a fully floodlit eight-lane synthetic athletics track with full field event facilities. ( इसमें फुल फील्ड इवेंट सुविधाओं के साथ पूरी तरह से फ्लडलाइट आठ-लेन सिंथेटिक एथलेटिक्स ट्रैक शामिल है। )
- An area athlete is in the state’s top five in every field event. ( एक क्षेत्र का एथलीट हर फील्ड इवेंट में राज्य के शीर्ष पांच में होता है। )
- The eating disorder field remains divided over the potential efficacy of such measures. ( ईटिंग डिसऑर्डर क्षेत्र ऐसे उपायों की संभावित प्रभावकारिता पर विभाजित रहता है। )
- Seaforth has a very strong road running club but is also a strong track and field event club.
- Merrill, who competes using a prosthetic commonly called a blade, tried every track and field event and gravitated to the long jump and sprinting events.
- Recently, the school's track team has also received special attention - particularly its middle distance and cross-country runners, and its field event participants.
- He was a competitive athlete, representing the school in a number of track and field events and playing on both the rugby and football teams.
- I think all track and field events do, but there’s something about the steeplechase.
- There are five light poles in the stadium, four of which flood the field and the other on the field event venues on the northern side of the stadium.
- Either way the final results will likely depend on the field event leaderboard.
- For field events such as the long jump or discus, a caller may be used.
- But how different would things have been 11 years later, when Scalise attended the Duke event?
- If a field event finishes before the athlete returns, the athlete’s opportunity to play will be deemed as lapsed.
- He is expected to deliver China’s only gold-medal in the track and field event in the coming Beijing Olympics.
- Race walking is a dominant traditional track and field event in our country. It is also the key event to win the world medal.
- He is expected to deliver China’s only gold – medal in the field event in the Beijing Olympics.
- The high jump is a track and field event.
- He won ten gold medals, three in athletics field events, three in swimming and four in wheelchair fencing.
- The United States won most of the track and field events. Similarly, in swimming, the top three places went to Americans.
- The school also focuses upon other sports and has an annual sports day, which comprises mainly track and field events.
- a discus thrower who excelled at all the field events .
- Throughout the school year, boys and girls take part in athletics, including archery, basketball, volleyball, golf, and track and field events.