fact - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of fact in Hindi
- दृढ़ कथन
- a thing that is known or proved to be true.
- there was a question of fact as to whether they had received the letter ( तथ्य का सवाल था कि क्या उन्हें पत्र प्राप्त हुआ था )
- In fact, now she felt nothing. ( वास्तव में, अब उसे कुछ भी महसूस नहीं हुआ। )
- It is hard to tell fact from fiction! ( कल्पना से तथ्य बताना कठिन है! )
- In fact, everything about him was masculine. ( वास्तव में, उसके बारे में सब कुछ मर्दाना था। )
- In fact, he had given her strict orders not to lift anything.
- In fact, that was a good way to make sure he didn't.
- I have noticed also that she eats much less, a fact which troubles her father so much that he is anxious to get her home.
- The doctor said this restlessness did not mean anything and was due to physical causes; but Princess Mary thought he wished to tell her something, and the fact that her presence always increased his restlessness confirmed her opinion.
- Rather, it is intended to reflect the fact that judgment is required when assessing whether land is MMHD or ISIG.
- Another fact is of great significance in this connection.
- Once again the real threat of fraud on the Internet has highlighted the fact that consumers fear going on line.
- The use of historical fact as a springboard for fiction is not a new one.
- a body of fact