exhume - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of exhume in Hindi
- पृथ्वी खोद कर निकालना
- dig out (something buried, especially a corpse) from the ground.
- Two skeletons were exhumed near the (From Tilesius.) FIG. ( (टाइल्सियस से।) अंजीर के पास दो कंकाल निकाले गए। )
- The collected works of Hrabanus himself contain nothing new, but in some glosses on Aristotle and Porphyry, first exhumed by Cousin, there are several noteworthy expressions of opinion in a Nominalistic sense. ( हरबानस के एकत्रित कार्यों में स्वयं कुछ भी नया नहीं है, लेकिन अरस्तू और पोर्फिरी पर कुछ शब्दावली में, पहले चचेरे भाई द्वारा निकाले गए, नाममात्र के अर्थ में राय की कई उल्लेखनीय अभिव्यक्तियां हैं। )
- Ameghino refers deposits in Patagonia, from which undoubted human bones and relics have been exhumed, to the Miocene. ( एमेघिनो पेटागोनिया में जमा को संदर्भित करता है, जिसमें से निस्संदेह मानव हड्डियों और अवशेषों को मिओसीन में निकाला गया है। )
- Excommunicated posthumously by Pope Calixtus IV., his body was exhumed and thrown in the common sewer.
- The majority of inscriptions and images bearing her name have been found in Gaul, Germany and the Danube countries; of the few that occur in Rome itself most were exhumed on the site of the barracks of the equiles singulares, a foreign imperial bodyguard mainly recruited from the Batavians.
- About the end of May, I exhume a Brown Rat, buried by the grave-diggers a fortnight earlier.
- At the end of May, I exhume a Brown Rat, buried by the grave-diggers a fortnight earlier.
- He might as well have tried to exhume his baby son and blow in the breath of life between the folded lips.
- Following the guidance of his dream, he repaired to a grotto, and proceeded to exhume the long-suffering relic.
- If the relatives are too poor to afford the expenses incident to cremation, they bury the body, but exhume it for burning when their financial condition permits.
- This charge, however, was not made until three years after his death, when his bones were exhumed for trial.
- The body is then exhumed in a family ceremony with a priest.
- Like other prominent Regicides, Ireton 's corpse was exhumed and hanged at Tyburn.
- The ground-plan can be traced; the fish-ponds are complete; and carved stones, coffins and encaustic tiles of a peculiar manufacture are frequently exhumed.
- Recently exhumed after four years of burial it sounds as great as ever.