encode - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of encode in Hindi
- सांकेतिक शब्दों में बदलना
- convert into a coded form.
- using this technique makes it possible to encode and transmit recorded video information ( इस तकनीक का उपयोग करने से रिकॉर्ड की गई वीडियो जानकारी को एन्कोड और संचारित करना संभव हो जाता है )
- Sleep appears to help people process information they have just learned and encode memories. ( नींद लोगों को उन सूचनाओं को संसाधित करने में मदद करने के लिए प्रकट होती है जो उन्होंने अभी सीखा है और यादों को सांकेतिक शब्दों में बदलना। )
- An encryption program generates keys used to encode and decode messages. ( एक एन्क्रिप्शन प्रोग्राम संदेशों को एन्कोड और डिकोड करने के लिए उपयोग की जाने वाली कुंजी उत्पन्न करता है। )
- Algorithms are the encoded set of instructions in the circuit board. ( एल्गोरिदम सर्किट बोर्ड में निर्देशों का एन्कोडेड सेट है। )
- None of the recovered chips were encoded, the officials said. ( अधिकारियों ने कहा कि बरामद चिप्स में से कोई भी कूटबद्ध नहीं किया गया था। )
- Gene _ Pieces of DNA that encode genetic traits and information.
- These are among the most common proteins encoded by the genome.
- It's difficult to see encode in a sentence .
- They do not encode an element of thought but are essentially communicative devices.
- Concrete steps must be taken . . . including encoding techniques.
- They don't even indicate definitively if Poe encoded them.
- Broadcasters using analog television systems encode their signal using different systems.
- PAL's color encoding is similar to the NTSC systems.
- Although the format now supports many ?law logarithmic encoding.
- Often, a single gene can encode several different mRNA transcripts, caused by the cell- or tissue-specific combination of different exons.
- Just as computer programs and holographic encoding sets the.
- She quickly located a Chinese encoding for their audio stacks and loaded it.
- New intelligence has also shed some suspicions on the security of our Enigma encoding machines.
- Neural motion detectors do appear to use a strategy based on such space-time pairings to encode image motion.
- A speech signal is encoded using code excited linear prediction for use in transmitting the speech signal to a receiver.
- This is especially the case when information has been encoded in a digital form and distributed through technologies such as the internet.
- The bitcoinJ library uses the Java BigInteger class to encode Bitcoin balances, because this numerical type can handle very large integers precisely.
- Finally, the standard specifies how the NIC should encode the data generated by the computer into electrical impulses that can be transmitted over the cable.
- Indeed, banks used the same IBM 4758 crypto-processors that were used by the military and governments across the world to encode highly sensitive information sent over their networks.
- Residues in close physical proximity to those of a subunit encoded by another genome are clearly functionally important.
- The physical layer includes the type of technology used to carry the data, the type of equipment used to implement that technology, the specifications of how the equipment should be installed, and the nature of the signals used to encode the data for transmission.