docile - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of docile in Hindi
- सीखने योग्य
- ready to accept control or instruction; submissive.
- A cheap and docile workforce ( एक सस्ता और विनम्र कार्यबल )
- The next morning she was very docile, but evidently homesick. ( अगली सुबह वह बहुत विनम्र थी, लेकिन जाहिर तौर पर घर से परेशान थी। )
- Docile and easily tamed when young, old males of many of the species become exceedingly morose and savage in captivity. ( विनम्र और आसानी से वश में हो जाने पर जब कई प्रजातियों के युवा, बूढ़े नर कैद में अत्यधिक उदास और बर्बर हो जाते हैं। )
- They are a timid, quiet, docile race, and although addicted to drinking not quarrelsome. ( वे एक डरपोक, शांत, विनम्र जाति के हैं, और हालांकि शराब पीने के आदी हैं, झगड़ालू नहीं हैं। )
- My Uncle Frank plays a docile role in his marriage and never gives my Aunt Helen a difficult time about anything. ( माई अंकल फ्रैंक उसकी शादी में एक विनम्र भूमिका निभाते हैं और मेरी चाची हेलेन को कभी भी किसी भी चीज़ के बारे में मुश्किल समय नहीं देते हैं। )
- When teaching a gifted class of students, you can expect your learners to be docile and eager to learn.
- The wild dog was far from docile.
- Although the lion appears docile during the circus acts, he is really a fierce animal when uncontrolled by a trainer.
- Nor had it exhibited by any means a wholly docile spirit
- While this opportunity of educating and training a docile people was in the main neglected, savage abuse of power by their chiefs was prevented.
- You could have any woman you wanted in any time you wanted, including one who'd be far more docile than I am.
- The key to absolute power had been in her hands, as docile as it was in his.
- She found the horse docile, responsive, and.
- She was a little old lady, fragile and docile.
- Until recently they were docile and subservient.
- With him they will be gentle and docile as lambs.
- They seemed so much more docile in his youth….
- A content Whippet is docile, loving, and affectionate.
- Despite their name, they were kind and docile creatures.
- The mothers were docile and willing to share their babies.
- Crazed by thirst, normally docile creatures may attack you.
- Workers these days are a rather docile group, Cook said.
- Spring Creek is normally a docile stream only five feet wide.
- You've got to get someone more docile ."
- But the Iranians who have tickets should be a docile bunch.
- Alec was a docile, eager-to-please toddler.
- We got close ourselves, but somehow they seemed so docile.
- "Son animales muy dociles, " explica Merle.
- Ideal farm animals, they are friendly, docile and trainable.
- If her nature is good, she's sure to be docile and respectful.
- Bad to the Bone: This is a great bag because even though it features the words "Bad to the Bone", it showcases just about the cutest, sweetest and most docile looking Ridgeback you've probably ever seen!
- On balance, for a relatively inexperienced jumper with a relatively docile canopy, an RSL is a good idea.