diminuendo - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of diminuendo in Hindi
- a decrease in loudness.
- (especially as a direction) with a decrease in loudness.
- decreasing in loudness.
- decrease in loudness or intensity.
- the diminuendo chorus before the final tumult ( अंतिम ठहाके से पहले कम होने वाला कोरस )
- In either case the two notes will typically be slurred and played with a diminuendo. ( किसी भी मामले में दो नोटों को आम तौर पर धीमा कर दिया जाएगा और एक डिमिनुएन्डो के साथ खेला जाएगा। )
- Even in this, he misses the contribution of the diminuendo passages to the power of the climaxes. ( इसमें भी, वह चरमोत्कर्ष की शक्ति के लिए कम से कम अंशों के योगदान को याद करते हैं। )
- Conclusion comes in a diminuendo where the piano accompanied by the harp slowly melts into silence in a long arpeggio. ( निष्कर्ष एक कम समय में आता है जहां वीणा के साथ पियानो धीरे-धीरे एक लंबे अर्पेगियो में मौन में पिघल जाता है। )
- His first diminuendo also impresses in that his playing doesn't lose its heroic character, simply because he's gotten softer.
- A note of melancholy swelled to a crescendo, then, dissipated into the breeze with a diminuendo.
- Shaw has problems with shaping the final chorale, rushing both the climax and the closing diminuendo.
- These pulses eventually diminuendo with a lower frequency to a piano.
- Many have seen Stravinsky's creative career as a protracted diminuendo.
- His restless indications for dynamics produce an unending flow of crescendo and diminuendo.
- "Dvorak writes on the last chord ` diminuendo, "'
- The movement opens with a folk diminuendo for nearly one and a half minutes.
- A wistful recollection of the melody from the preceding Larghetto appears and then diminuendos away.
- Diminuendo turned into the straight before accelerating into the lead approaching the final quarter mile.
- At York in August, only five fillies appeared to oppose Diminuendo in the Yorkshire Oaks.
- :The full OED online has no verb " to diminuendo ", only the noun.
- "Diminuendo and Crescendo in Blue " and " Reminiscing in Tempo ."
- It's difficult to see diminuendo in a sentence .
- As an alternative to using the mod wheel to move dynamics, you can use actual crescendo and diminuendo performances, mod wheel crossfading between the two when necessary.
- But soon, performing a visual diminuendo, they drift well astern, a distant nebula of glittering pinpoints at the planet's indistinguishable edge.
- You know, terms like staccato, crescendo, diminuendo, fortissimo to legato mezzo piano andante?
- These signs are vast and cover phrasing but also dynamics such as crescendo and diminuendo, descending glissandi, ritardandos, fermatas, accelerandos and much more.
- Such qualities as tension and relaxation, crescendo and diminuendo, accelerando and ritardando may be applied to emotions and interactions as well as to music.
- the piece ends as it began, a poem of sorrow and regret that dissolves diminuendo