cross over - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of cross over in Hindi
- क्रॉस ओवर
cross over Definition
- a point or place of crossing from one side to the other.
- the process of achieving success in a different field or style, especially in popular music.
- relating to or denoting trials of medical treatment in which experimental subjects and control groups are exchanged after a set period.
- a person who votes for a candidate in a different political party than the one they usually support.
cross over Example
- For the crossover art isn't any art at all. ( क्रॉसओवर कला के लिए कोई कला नहीं है। )
- Dickinson was obsessed with the crossover point between mortality and immortality, ( डिकिंसन मृत्यु दर और अमरता के बीच क्रॉसओवर बिंदु से ग्रस्त थे, )
- Carpenter of Electronic Gaming says there will be some market crossover. ( इलेक्ट्रॉनिक गेमिंग के बढ़ई का कहना है कि कुछ बाजार क्रॉसओवर होगा। )
- This crossover is not as wildly improbable as it might seem. ( यह क्रॉसओवर उतना बेतहाशा असंभव नहीं है जितना यह लग सकता है। )
- Lately classical musicians have latched on to klezmer for crossover projects. ( हाल ही में शास्त्रीय संगीतकारों ने क्रॉसओवर परियोजनाओं के लिए क्लेज़मर को अपनाया है। )
- Two multinational companies are already in place awaiting the crossover agreement.
- Borderlines vanish in this crossover event, which joins two genres of music bridging a three hundred year gulf.
- It should not require a minimum load, and should provide automatic crossover between voltage regulation and current regulation.
- The speaker cabinets in this type of system normally have passive crossover networks.
- A week behind the wheel proved it to be a good solid crossover SUV with a firm and quiet ride, as good as anything in the segment.
- Now more than ever, there is substantial crossover among dentists and other medical specialists in diagnosing various health conditions.
- For over a decade now, bhangra music has been the vanguard for Asian culture's crossover into the mainstream.
- Press conferences were held in the areas where crossover voting was being encouraged, and the Party rule was publicized in those areas.
- I suspect it's obvious that crossover voting is more prevalent for incumbents than first- time candidates.
- Forty consecutive subjects with lipid profile abnormalities were enrolled in a single-blind, placebo-controlled crossover study.
- They are dropping orchestras and encouraging soloists to propose crossover projects.
- To what extent will crossover buyers be the first to exit?
- But at that time, they wanted crossover games and quadrants.
- James'campaign clearly takes the threat of crossover voting seriously.
- It's difficult to see crossover in a sentence .
- He could become a crossover action star, given the chance.
- "I think you'd get a crossover crowd.
- But there is more crossover between NHL fans and NFL fans.
- Crossover concerts, moreover, present the weakest of both worlds.
- I regard him as a crossover person, working both sides,
- But there's little crossover between NHL and Suns fans.
- Her crossover sound works well with the siblings'aggressive stance.