cross-examine - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of cross-examine in Hindi
- पार से जांच
- जिरह करना
- प्रतिपरीक्षा करना
- question (a witness called by the other party) in a court of law to challenge or extend testimony already given.
- question (someone) aggressively or in great detail.
- We must have access to a vast mass of facts which we can, so to speak, cross-examine, balancing them against one another and interpreting them by one another. ( हमारे पास तथ्यों के विशाल समूह तक पहुंच होनी चाहिए, इसलिए बोलने के लिए, जिरह की जा सकती है, उन्हें एक दूसरे के खिलाफ संतुलित किया जा सकता है और एक दूसरे द्वारा उनकी व्याख्या की जा सकती है। )
- The right place for this discussion is upstairs where counsel can cross-examine and deduce the validity of the various arguments. ( इस चर्चा के लिए सही जगह ऊपर है जहां वकील जिरह कर सकते हैं और विभिन्न तर्कों की वैधता का पता लगा सकते हैं। )
- The wretched part of it was that at the magistrates' court one could not cross-examine the author of the report because she was not there. ( इसका दुखद हिस्सा यह था कि मजिस्ट्रेट की अदालत में रिपोर्ट के लेखक से जिरह नहीं की जा सकती थी क्योंकि वह वहां नहीं थी। )
- cross-examine the respondent 's witnesses at the hearing. ( सुनवाई के दौरान प्रतिवादी के गवाहों से जिरह करें। )
- What gave him the right to cross-examine her like a guardian?
- cross-examine the police officer on some of the statistics produced and the opinion she gave.
- cross-examine a child?
- Now we come to the position when the complainant has given her evidence in chief and the defendant rises to cross-examine.
- She or he may therefore be unable to cross-examine any witnesses, and those adjudicating are unable to measure the credibility of witnesses.
- He was allowed to cross-examine witnesses; he was treated with courtesy.
- Should they have free rein in court to cross-examine?
- Constantly, when you have him there and have him available to be cross-examined, the other side do not want to cross-examine him at all.
- That right has been whittled away in many areas and people no longer have the right to cross-examine their accuser.
- Is he going to be the person to cross-examine us about our lawful authority to be there with the car?