cramming - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of cramming in Hindi
- ठूंस ठूंसकर खाना
- the fraudulent practice of adding unauthorized charges to a customer's phone bill.
- She felt a sudden burst of indignation against these overstuffed bigwigs cramming themselves with food, while she sat and starved. ( जब वह बैठी और भूखी रही, तो उसने अपने आप को भोजन से लथपथ इन अति-भरे हुए बड़े लोगों के खिलाफ अचानक क्रोध का विस्फोट महसूस किया। )
- I've procrastinated all semester, so I have a lot of cramming to do. ( मैंने पूरे सेमेस्टर को टाल दिया है, इसलिए मुझे बहुत कुछ करना है। )
- There's something wonderfully Renaissance about Norbrook's depiction of himself as a glutton for poetry, cramming in as much as possible. ( कविता के लिए पेटू के रूप में नॉरब्रुक के खुद के चित्रण के बारे में कुछ आश्चर्यजनक पुनर्जागरण है, जितना संभव हो सके रटना। )
- The whimpering old man suddenly went crazy, ripping off a hunk of the bun and cramming it into his mouth.
- The next step is to write down every unaccounted-for gotta-do cramming your head onto its own scrap of paper.
- The shuttle envelops your computer entirely, so whether you're cramming your Dell into a book-filled backpack, you can trust that your laptop isn't cracking during a bumpy ride.
- They are at the vanguard of the technical revolution, cramming their homes with more and more of the latest gadgets.
- Justine remembered that Kylie had been cramming mightily for the test when they last spoke.
- Students really should get a good night's sleep after cramming for an exam.
- Instead of cramming weights and cardio into the same workout, do them separately.
- Today while sitting at a stop light I noticed the man in the car next to me cramming some sort of burger in his mouth.
- Adding memory to newer machines is a challenge, mainly because newer machines are much more compact than older models, cramming more stuff in under the hood.
- If you are prone to overworking or cramming for a test, be sure to schedule chunks of your day to check out and just relax.
- Students who spend long nights cramming and not getting enough sleep may absorb enough knowledge to pass the test, but rarely store the bulk of the acquired knowledge in long term memory.
- He maintains he achieved his high pass rate by year-long cramming with similar papers.
- I'm sorry for my late, but please cut me some slack. I am up all night cramming for the coming CPA examination.
- Jeanie: Yes I'm usually up into the small hours cramming.
- De Niro was going up to the kids with this almost empty mustard jar and cramming it into their faces, really pushing the kids' buttons.
- In my first semester, I found myself being taught by a Pulitzer prizewinner and was submerged in a level of work comparable to the A-level cramming period.
- She'd packed every thing she needed to take home except the books she was cramming with and her menorah, the 8 branch candelabra that's lit every night of Chanukah.
- Everyone knows they're crack jacks in lying , and cramming everyone who's got ears.