convincing - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of convincing in Hindi
- capable of causing someone to believe that something is true or real.
- to make the detective's character convincing, she did extensive research ( जासूस के चरित्र को आश्वस्त करने के लिए, उसने व्यापक शोध किया )
- there is no convincing evidence that advertising influences total alcohol consumption ( इस बात का कोई पुख्ता सबूत नहीं है कि विज्ञापन कुल शराब की खपत को प्रभावित करता है )
- That would have been more convincing if you hadn't been so willing at first. ( यदि आप पहले तो इतने इच्छुक नहीं होते तो यह अधिक आश्वस्त होता। )
- Why don't you have a try at convincing him? ( तुम उसे समझाने की कोशिश क्यों नहीं करते? )
- He was far from convincing as a leader.
- You'll have a job convincing them that you're right.
- She'll cook up a convincing explanation.
- I don't think that's a very strong/convincing/powerful argument.
- Good luck in convincing Quinn!
- She tried to sound convincing, but her voice faltered.
- Her words didn't sound convincing even to her own ears.
- Jonathan was doing a surprisingly convincing job on his part.
- Sam succeeded in convincing Miriam to meet with Jackson.
- We need to provide a convincing argument as to why the system should be changed.
- He should succeed - he dresses well and his sales patter is slick and convincing.
- The data you have collected is not enough to be convincing.
- I didn't find the ending of the film very convincing.
- It had the effect they desired of convincing the Others he had crushed the gem and was unleashing hell on earth in his quest for revenge for them taking Jessi.
- The fact that a considerable number of people sheltering under trees are killed by lightning is generally accepted as a convincing proof of the unwisdom of the proceeding.
- Donnie's Ma needed a bit of convincing but figured I wasn't going to do him no harm.
- "I can be very convincing," she said with a small smile.
- the team cruised to a convincing win