consignment - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of consignment in Hindi
- प्रेषित माल
- भेजा हुआ माल
- प्रेषित वस्तु
- a batch of goods destined for or delivered to someone.
- levels of consignment are running below budget ( खेप का स्तर बजट से नीचे चल रहा है )
- After three years' work the last consignment of nuclear fuel rods has been removed. ( तीन साल के काम के बाद परमाणु ईंधन की छड़ों की आखिरी खेप को हटा दिया गया है। )
- The consignment shop was no longer accepting items because they were full. ( माल की दुकान अब वस्तुओं को स्वीकार नहीं कर रही थी क्योंकि वे भरी हुई थीं। )
- Because they are cheaper than retail, I purchase many consignment items. ( क्योंकि वे खुदरा की तुलना में सस्ते हैं, मैं कई माल की खरीद करता हूं। )
- When the woman passed away, her belongings were collected to sell at consignment shops ( जब महिला की मृत्यु हुई, तो उसका सामान खेप की दुकानों पर बेचने के लिए एकत्र किया गया )
- The carrier gave a receipt for the consignment, took all responsibility and exacted a receipt on delivery.
- And yet the Customs service cleared the consignment for landing in Constanta.
- A large consignment of weapons was unloaded from a Soviet ship at Assab on 21 September.
- The cream of that consignment was the collection of Hudson River school landscapes and genre paintings owned by the late Luman Reed.
- It's the sort of consignment Jan takes with her whenever she visits Romania, along with contraceptive coils and coffee.
- The contract of carriage shall be confirmed by the making out of a consignment note.
- Aqis spokeswoman Jen O'Reilly said the consignment also included a tug, pontoons, cranes, forklift and anchor.
- They acquire their goods on consignment from wholesale merchants in the larger towns, then carry them on the train into the countryside.
- A general cargo of 800 tons, including a large consignment of sulphate of ammonia, has arrived at Sligo Quays from Liverpool.
- In 1900 the consignment of arms and ammunition to the Persian Gulf through Indian ports with or without transhipment was made illegal.
- They adopt franco wagon shenzhen in their consignment contract.
- The consignment goods shall be the property of SUPPLIER.
- They adopt franco wagon Shenzhen in their consignment contract.
- It was held that this did not entitle the buyers to reject the whole consignment.
- Here petroleum tanks have been constructed for the storage of Rumanian petroleum, the first consignment of which in 1898, conveyed in tank boats, took six weeks on the voyage up from Giurgevo.
- At its home port, it was found to be carrying a large consignment of drugs.
- himself fell into the hands of his ~ enemies, as he lurked in Lancashire, and with his consignment to the Tower the dynastic question seemed finally solved in favor of the house of York.
- a consignment of beef