comb - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of comb in Hindi
- कंघी करना
- a strip of plastic, metal, or wood with a row of narrow teeth, used for untangling or arranging the hair.
- a device for separating and dressing textile fibers.
- untangle or arrange (the hair) by drawing a comb through it.
- a gray-speckled hen with a red comb and wattles. ( एक लाल कंघी और वाट के साथ एक धब्बेदार मुर्गी। )
- I'll keep the comb and brush. ( मैं कंघी और ब्रश रखूंगा। )
- Combs grumbles, his deeply lined face contorting into a grimace. ( कंघी करता है, उसका गहरा अस्तर चेहरा एक घुरघुराहट में उलट जाता है। )
- A fresh breeze combs the high trees along the Park Blocks. ( एक ताजा हवा पार्क ब्लॉक के साथ ऊंचे पेड़ों को काटती है। )
- Like that time climbing the Rooster's Comb in Alaska.
- Georgette and William Combs were sitting by the lunch room window.
- My mother making believe with her fingers to comb my hair.
- Is there really a need for a six-comb limit?
- Children should be taught not to share combs or hair brushes.
- She can't afford toys, or even a comb.
- The handyman did this once and came up with a comb.
- But this year, no additional schools qualified, Combs said.
- It's difficult to see comb in a sentence .
- Cynthia was standing at her bureau for a last minute comb of her hair.
- If you're concerned about a messed up head, either shave it all off or comb over the scars.
- She dressed and grabbed a comb from her locker, crossing to the mirror above the sinks.
- Combs self-righteously proclaims at the beginning of the album.
- WARN CHILDREN not to share combs, hair ornaments or hats.
- Combs appeared Monday in the state Court of Claims in Manhattan.
- The next morning I discovered that my pocket comb was missing.
- For safer removal of fleas, a flea comb works wonders.
- Lelievre took the comb out of her hand, and arranged his hair as if she were caressing him.
- Papa says that if he is to take part he must be the one who sings on the comb and tissue-paper.
- I may at once say that the comb was in a cabinet in the drawing-room, and was not stolen.
- She was too lazy to scratch her own head, and would often make me scratch and comb it for her.
- He leaves orders that these fellers behind are t' comb the country till he calls 'em off.
- Then Arthur called for a golden comb and a pair of scissors with silver loops.
- The first comb to reach the cotton may have as few as 16, and the last 90 teeth per inch.
- I had not even a comb left, not even a book to read, when things grew all too sad with me.
- George had to give me lessons on how to comb it.
- While Majestic was growing, Combs was aggressively purchasing real estate.