chairwoman - Meaning in Hindi
Meaning of chairwoman in Hindi
- a woman designated to preside over committee or board meetings. ( समिति या बोर्ड की बैठकों की अध्यक्षता करने के लिए नामित एक महिला। )
- a woman who is the administrative head of a department of instruction at a college or university. ( एक महिला जो एक कॉलेज या विश्वविद्यालय में शिक्षा विभाग के प्रशासनिक प्रमुख हैं। )
- Lin Ho-ling, chairwoman of National Taiwan University's Graduate School of Journalism, criticized local media for exaggerating the significance of the story. ( लिन हो-लिंग, नेशनल ताइवान यूनिवर्सिटी के ग्रेजुएट स्कूल ऑफ जर्नलिज्म के अध्यक्ष, ने कहानी के महत्व को अतिरंजित करने के लिए स्थानीय मीडिया की आलोचना की। )
- ‘Our goal is to have the license recognized in every major racing jurisdiction by 2002,’ said Williams, temporary chairwoman of the compact committee. ( कॉम्पैक्ट कमेटी के अस्थायी अध्यक्ष विलियम्स ने कहा, 'हमारा लक्ष्य 2002 तक हर प्रमुख रेसिंग क्षेत्राधिकार में लाइसेंस को मान्यता देना है।' )
- A Dartmouth College faculty chairwoman has weighed in on the much-watched race to elect two alumni to the college's board of trustees. ( डार्टमाउथ कॉलेज के संकाय अध्यक्ष ने कॉलेज के बोर्ड ऑफ ट्रस्टी में दो पूर्व छात्रों का चुनाव करने के लिए बहुप्रतीक्षित दौड़ का वजन किया है। )
- Tracy McFall, chairwoman of the Royal College of Nursing in Scotland, said action was needed to encourage more women to come forward for the top jobs. ( स्कॉटलैंड में रॉयल कॉलेज ऑफ नर्सिंग के अध्यक्ष ट्रेसी मैकफॉल ने कहा कि शीर्ष नौकरियों के लिए अधिक महिलाओं को आगे आने के लिए प्रोत्साहित करने के लिए कार्रवाई की आवश्यकता थी। )
- Mrs. Collins had been a trustee, president and board chairwoman of Children's Hospital & Regional Medical Center.
- Dr. Verna M. Keith is chairwoman of the department of sociology at Arizona State University.
- The College of Midwives' regional chairwoman says in larger centres, midwives are attached to hospitals to take on such cases, but in Taupo, local midwives are forced to share out the care of latecomers.
- Cameron is in her second term as a board director and is chairwoman of the Board's multiple listing service committee.
- The Pensions Board chairwoman said: ‘Ireland still enjoys a robust and successful pension system.’
- Carter was hired at Delaware State in 1993 and appointed chairwoman of the education department in 1995.
- The chairwoman of the organising committee said: ‘We are still looking for more restaurants or tourist venues to offer prizes and any items for the tombola to help us raise a magnificent sum on the night.’
- The chairwoman of a parliamentary committee that oversees adoption legislation urged restrictions on countries where adopted Russian children have been abused.
- ‘We have a rule of law in our country and need to work from the perspective that we will resolve these issues in a way that will bring all the people to the table,’ says committee chairwoman June Webb-Vignery.
- ‘There's no way a family will not be deeply affected by the kind of celebrity we have today,’ says Jeanine Basinger, chairwoman of the film studies department at Wesleyan University.
- St Lelia's board of management chairwoman Canon Micheál Liston appealed directly to the minister and said the school's general purpose room was too small for class sizes and was used for PE and other extra curricular activities.
- ‘The decision has been made,’ cried one demonstrator, prompting pleas from committee chairwoman Ann Reid for residents not to heckle.
- The carnival committee chairwoman said: ‘Considering the weather we were very pleased with the amount of people who turned out to support us.’
- People dressed in a more audacious manner, while designers were more creative, according to the chairwoman of the executive board of the Indonesian Designers Association.
- The two most powerful figures in the system, the president and the board chairwoman , are both African Americans.
- Alison Sayers, York branch chairwoman of the Royal College of Nursing, said staff were kept well informed of the situation.
- Health and environmental services committee chairwoman Mary Wilkinson said the chemical acted as a repellent to stop the insects from resting there.
- The board chairwoman says the vote shows the institution is willing to take steps to move the university forward.
- Earlier last week, the committee chairwoman told a Jewish Community Alliance group that she predicted the policy revisions would include community service opportunities.
- The chairwoman of the volunteer board of directors said the meeting with councillors and officials next week was a perfect opportunity to recruit new members of the steering committee.
- The more active you are, the more protein you need, explains Melinda Manore, Ph.D., chairwoman and professor of the department of nutrition and food management at Oregon State University.
- Led by its present chairwoman , Dr. Chela Sandoval, the department currently has 12 full-time faculty members.
- Dr. Peterson is chairwoman and assistant professor in the education department at Spelman College.
- The health scrutiny board chairwoman said today's meeting illustrated the importance the council placed on children's health.
- She has been named chairwoman of the University of California at Los Angeles Center for African-American Studies Interdepartmental Program.
- We're going to hear more next hour from the Senator and the chairwoman of that committee.